thingz black peoplez likez

mightymim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: things black people like

Over here black refugees from like somalia and ethiopia like to make people beleive they're actually african-american exept all their fubu and dada is knock-off and they dont really pull off the accents because their only just learning english...The white hood girls seem to love it though and are pretty convinced their dating an african american, so everyone wins.

Moogle may be the only black man I've heard since 1991 to confess a fondness for Christian Death and Alien Sex Fiend.

I love alien sex fiend

then again i'm not a black man

Black people like putting on plays

watching plays

turning plays into movies

acting in plays

Black people like telling white people they're wrong when white people try to tell them they're white washed when referring to their fondness for rock music and wearing small leather jackets with matching perforated leather headbands and futuristic vision goggles

Black people like trying to get me to go to church

Black people like using google reader for rss feeds

Black people say hey i'm hungry I hope there's still cupcakes upstairs

I think you're half right about Cali, booty.

I haven't thought about Alien Sex Fiend or any of the shit I used to listen to in high school for a while...Front 242, Einsturzende Neubaten, Ministry, Skinny Puppy, Nine Inch Nails.

I also listened to a lot of Bad Brains, Burning Spear, Bunny Wailer, and Desmond Dekker.

another myth i will dispel is the truth behind ghettos... black people live in " hoods and ghettos"

for only one reason..

godzilla78.jpg

these are portals for godzilla ... since time memorandum godzilla has sent his warrior white women to weaken the black warriors of good and only now they stand ever vigilant ..

the gang signs

lololololololo3hu_000.jpg

are in truth spell castings to strenghen the barriers that hold godzilla at bay

l.a hoods........portal for godzilla

chicago hoods.....portal for godzilla

millwaukee hoods..... portal for margaret cho

ny hoods.... portal for godzilla

southern hoods... portal for godzilla and mothra

ahm done..

p.s elizabeth montgome( too drunk too spell it) oner.... is now added to the 8 people i have ever met that know who the hell asf is

I don't know...ever since I met a black Nazi and a Chinese Jew, I just sort of gave up on trying to figure out what the hell goes on in people's heads.

I used to DJ at parties, and people seemed to expect me to play death metal or punk based on appearances...then their jaws would drop when I'd play nothing but soul, disco and funk for three hours.

Black women share a common paranoia about their men being "on the DL".

Black people have stageplays with names like "Momma Done Burned The Biscuits" and "Who My Baby Daddy Is?"

Black children like apple Jolly Ranchers and "NawLatas".

Black dudes from the south iron creases in their jeans.

Black girls from the hood take photos and stand in poses with one hip higher than the other with one hand on the higher hip with an attitude.

Black men will sidestep a dimepiece black female to get with a fat, nasty, trailerpark white female.

Over here black refugees from like somalia and ethiopia like to make people beleive they're actually african-american exept all their fubu and dada is knock-off and they dont really pull off the accents because their only just learning english...The white hood girls seem to love it though and are pretty convinced their dating an african american, so everyone wins.

those are africans not african americans they do not count