thingz black peoplez likez

mightymim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: things black people like

oh yeah, and i find this really odd...

i think it's a local phenomenon...

in my part of my city black people (especially black girls) LOVE the SHIT out of american apparel and bold fluoro gear.

and we're not talkin about 'hipsters' either. they're like, what one might call 'hood rats.'

it's like new rave missed its target market and landed somewhere really random.

SELLING

crack_baggies_thumb.jpg

photg

got a white girl drivin with white girls in the trunk!!

nice point shai, about the insane number of black peolpe who ride harleys in the bay area. i was wonderin if nigggas did that shit in other places. 5 deep, harleys with neon lighting, super loud stereo systems that bump over the pipes, wearing matching leather jackets with crew names like "tha rydas"

grape drank

alot of suga in kool aid

half braided hair

only having 2 nice rims on thier car

the barber shop

wet naps

plastic on thier furniture

slippers

red lobster

robotussin(put some water in there what you got more tussin)

solid color spray painted bikes

those rollerblades with the bold tourquies,magenta,and yellow buckles and three sizes to big(this one is for the young black folk)

public pools

coco butter

combs or picks in the back pocket

church

......thats it for now

running from police

park.jpg

this is only because in africa dinosaurs are our natural predators.. we are born knowing this.. and since dinosaurs are black and white we instinctualy run from police cars and ... also many species of dinosaur that are bipedal look vaguely like policmen ..

also it is a widely known fact that dinosaurs shoot red and blue lazor beams from their eyes

Dinosaurs3.jpg

nice point shai, about the insane number of black peolpe who ride harleys in the bay area. i was wonderin if nigggas did that shit in other places. 5 deep, harleys with neon lighting, super loud stereo systems that bump over the pipes, wearing matching leather jackets with crew names like "tha rydas"

You know about the Dragons, right? They have their own bar out near the Coliseum on International.

Moogle may be the only black man I've heard since 1991 to confess a fondness for Christian Death and Alien Sex Fiend.

This may be a local phenomenon, but what's up with brothas on Harleys these days? They all ride pimped out Harleys with touring gear, low cut windshields, and loud ass stereos rocking R&B...loud enough to hear over the pipes, even.

This is a very local thing Shai.