thingz black peoplez likez

mightymim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: things black people like

no.

we dont.

maybe not in chicago, but on the west coast, the blacks and mexicans LOVE the fat redhead girls.

i worked at a 711 for a few years, and all the stereotypes about menthol cigarettes are 100% legit. easily 8 out of 10 black folks that bought cigs bought menthols.

also, black people (male and female) love having really creepy long fingernails.

they also love wasting their entire tax refund on stupid shit.

i worked with this one nigga that had a million kids, so each year he got a FAT refund. he blew the last one on a ps3 and a bunch of games, and a grip of weed. 2 weeks later i caught this guy emptying out the shop vacs and looking for change that had been sucked up.

ps: dude didnt even have an actual tv to play the ps3 on, he had some of those mini dvd players with the 8" screen he would hook it up to

SSGG, wadup with the fingernails? i had one dude tell me its so they can scratch people and cut open blunts with their fingers

i dont have long fingernails(i bite them off)

but i have noticed alot of people with long ass fingernails..

black girls have outrageous nails cause when they get they nails did they dont like to get fake nails..cause when you take them off the glue fucks up their real fingernail