thingz black peoplez likez

mightymim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: things black people like

the other night a white dude gave me a flier for what bootleg dvds he has in stock

dude is on some confused ass bullshit

white people download movies and sometimes burn them for personal use

they do not buy or sell bootlegs

jewish ass wigger

no-anti-semitic oner

They like to read threads on what other people think they like, when in reality those people have no fucking idea.

These are the things i like:

slayer-horrible-fearful-head.jpg

led_zeppelin.jpg

worldofwarcraft.jpg

Counter-Strike20Source.jpg

just a few things..and newports are fucking gross, Al Capone all day

picname573462.jpg

JEW LAWYERS, jordan, shwag and backwoods, and complaining about how whitey stole them from their home land... yada yada yada.. but really lets think for a sec. they would have all this wonder shit to love if whitey did steal them, they would al be runnin around in loin cloth and praticing for the javlin for the next summa games... I.E speak chucker

After serving copious amounts of black people food and drinks for the past few years ive noticed several very distinct characteristics. Pretty much a very adolescent attitude towards alot of shit.

IE. On numerous occasions there have been a group of them at the bar, they spill a drink, whatever, no big deal. Ill walk over to them and they will instantly place blame on the other one and back away from the spill like Im going to yell at them. really? you ladies are in your 50s and you are doing this shit?

Also.. I hate to say this but black people are fucking retarded when it comes to alcohol. First, no matter what my white ass makes it never tastes good and they send it back. Having a premium long island, and having a regular long island TASTE NO DIFFERENT WHEN THERE IS THAT MUCH SHIT IN THERE.. Strawberry daiquiri? you cant taste the rum because there is a gallon of fucking red syrup accompanying it.. Dont think that im retarded and going to give you more liquor when you order a tall glass "light ice", this isn't my first rodeo.

After serving copious amounts of black people food and drinks for the past few years ive noticed several very distinct characteristics. Pretty much a very adolescent attitude towards alot of shit.

IE. On numerous occasions there have been a group of them at the bar, they spill a drink, whatever, no big deal. Ill walk over to them and they will instantly place blame on the other one and back away from the spill like Im going to yell at them. really? you ladies are in your 50s and you are doing this shit?

Also.. I hate to say this but black people are fucking retarded when it comes to alcohol. First, no matter what my white ass makes it never tastes good and they send it back. Having a premium long island, and having a regular long island TASTE NO DIFFERENT WHEN THERE IS THAT MUCH SHIT IN THERE.. Strawberry daiquiri? you cant taste the rum because there is a gallon of fucking red syrup accompanying it.. Dont think that im retarded and going to give you more liquor when you order a tall glass "light ice", this isn't my first rodeo.

So u work at a black rodeo???

• Like 1

i do believe i may get in touch with my roots in this thread..

oh p.s we also like rodeo's and country

bpir_lg_1.jpg

i've gone every year since i was 10.. cept the last 5 years... its in l.a and a few other places annually fyi

this rodeo im guessing

WHOA WHOA WHOA

i believe this may be the first time ive been in this thread...

black people like rodeos and country!??!?

I was in CVS a while back and this black girl was on her phone talking all loud saying how she was pissed that the new rascal flats cd was sold out where she went..