Are there any graff writers in your city that are dicks.

under

well im cool with all the writers in my area so i wouldnt say their dicks, atleast not to me so far.however the gangs also paint but dont really paint but they think they do you know what i mean.and gangs love to cross me out or go over me yet were painting for two different reasons but i guess they dont see that.

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mafIAkilla

its mostly the fuckin stamplickers that are dicks. many of the more "real" writers im cool with are a lot less shady than the guys that only seek magazine fame.....and could probably burn them just as well too.....

with cats that are on my skill level and are dope im cool with. im really cool and humble to cats comin up that want to learn and get better and realize that theyre not dope and that they gotta put in work. but in my toybox city these toys think theyre the shit so i just show em whats up and burn the fuck outta them. i mean when youre a toy, u cant think that youre dope...its just a part of learning. but these muthafuckas try to come up like theyre the shit, so i gotta put on my cocky dickhead mode and make em realize whos the shit.

Guest expansionAE

kinna depends on the person

i do it for fun but not to disrespect other writers unless they want to cause something

• 2 weeks later...

i don't know if i speak for the whole city, as i'm sure there are dicks out there, but i went out with one of my boys who was schooling me on the whole graff deal a while back, and we happened upon a few writers taking flics as well. the first question out of their mouth was what do we write...no bs about blowing up spots or whatever. they recognized my boy's name from seeing it all over the city and they were cool. then we went to the liquor store, got some 40's and chilled for the rest of the night with these cats we'd never met before. shit was money.

haha there are power-trippers in all walks of life, people with little self-worth that feel they have to intimidate others to get by. whatever, ill be raising my kids, reading books and eating chimichangas, and they'll be 40 year old alcoholics still acting like theyre in high school .

Although some people are just assholes by nature, I have a little theory. A lot of writers who are dicks usually have little going for themselvesoutside of the graffitti social circle,or even if they do, they are unhappy.Because of this they have to make the most out of what they have and overamplify its importance to feel better about themselves.kinda like the kmart security guard who thinks hes in the FBI, or the mcdonalds employee who gets promoted to fry cook and starts bossin everyone around. ^I have a lot of friends in the game who fit this category, but livin in this city, that shitll get checked asap. Either way its sad but comical. So the next time you meet a writer who fits this criteria, laugh it off

Archived