Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
under

Are there any graff writers in your city that are dicks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

all my friends NEVER take off their fucking shoes in my house. they track all the shit and crap off the muni buses onto my clean carpet.

Guest Handjob
Originally posted by snafuno

i heard of this asshole named flare! i guess he got a nuckle samamich for being one..................:crazy:

heheheheh. I beat his ass good...

some kid here was writing a crew name next to his shit that didnt belong there, so he got dissed on like 2 spots, then decided to take out a crucial blockbuster by someone of the crew. fuck em.

:mad: hey aerosolholic, who was it dissing Stun? Do they even know...I dont want to get into it, but if anyone knew anything about StunFSTKMS, theyd wanna see him knighted. And the cats that disses his shit castrated

FSTWINCITIES

STUN-MINES-CAWT-WARP-CHYME-SATAN-DONKEY-WHITE-JUICY

RENO-MODERN-SEONE-WIRE....

dude,,,I am super cool and friendly......

haha....fuck off.....you fugging toys!!!!!!!! Wait until you are famous ...haha....what a waste of space...

quit while you are ahead.

Originally posted by chyme

:mad: I dont want to get into it, but if anyone knew anything about StunFSTKMS, theyd wanna see him knighted. And the cats that disses his shit castrated

Word to that!! Mad respect for STUN wonder!!:king:

there are asshole writers anywhere you go. most are. shit i am. thats the way it has to be in a sport where you put your name wherever the fuck you want and superior style is of the utmost importance. i'm a cock to cats i have more skill than the same way doods better than me treat me like a turd. just the way it is ya'kno?

Originally posted by DRAKE

there are asshole writers anywhere you go. most are. shit i am. thats the way it has to be in a sport where you put your name wherever the fuck you want and superior style is of the utmost importance. i'm a cock to cats i have more skill than the same way doods better than me treat me like a turd. just the way it is ya'kno?

...what ignorance...know wonder people treat you like shit, with that attitude...

Guest mothrasmomma

im the biggest dick in my town....kids dont like me, or like my shit, fuck em.....who cares bout what all these little clowns think....they gonna talk outa they necks anywaays...so we bomin aall daays...

Originally posted by graf-freely!

dude there is probly a very good reason why they are being ass holes.

like I was in a yard and taking flicks and I saw flashes coming from the

other end of the line, so I walked toward them.it just so happened to be a very famous writer that I've heard about and seen in magazines!he was a total asshole!! he threatened to fight me and wanted to know how I found out about the yard and shit.then he said I could paint there but he schooled me on goin over numbers and stuff. after like an hour he apologized,and said he just didn't want to blow the spot! after that I understood why he was an asshole at first.

this absolutelly correct..and one of the main reasons to be a dick!

Guest i hate lert

but most writers in greensboro NC are dicks....

99% of the kids from greensboro i have meet are mad laid back and cool.!!

Come to st.louis, its reeeeaaaallllyyyy fucked up out here. These cats all talk shit behind your back, but when you step to em they're cool with u. Or maybe its just the fact my crew is mostly bangers that dont write, just fuck people up....

every writer is a dick in his own way. theres always a reason someone is a dick to you, like if you're making a video and they happen to be unexpectedly painting YOUR line and you get em on film. they're gonna be dicks and so are you. fuck everyone but your krew, eh!!

Guest drip one

some people are dicks down here but not to your face. its usually the KIDS who probably wont last long anyway. but sometimes you have to check yourself cause you might be the problem

Guest sneak

yeh, over here in london, uk, there is one twat of a writer who lined me using the excuse " u used the same colour paint as me!". what a twat, so ill name him. incs, u r a twat