Are there any graff writers in your city that are dicks.

under

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ve met some good and more bad...I suppose that a certain level of "dickheadedness" if you will, is involved in being a writer because the game is all about defacing property right?

I know a small group in my area who are genuine guys I love them seriously because I know how rare they are...

Just avoid the assholes that's all...

Guest ctrl+alt+del

yeah i met one, named dast omt. cant stand his ass. He always pushes me around. calls me names. he tells me i look like the guy that started that WACO thing, David something. he tells me i smell bad. and hes always bugging me about brushing my teeth. he steals my food too. he always steals my car!!!

but, other than him, none. the majority of dickwriters live on the internet.

There are asshole writers everywhere......... Internet, real life, wherever.............. They're just people!! Don't certain people rub you the wrong way??? I mean fuck..........they're just people like me and you! Have you ever been an asshole to someone?? Then you're an asshole writer also...............:o

dude there is probly a very good reason why they are being ass holes.

like I was in a yard and taking flicks and I saw flashes coming from the

other end of the line, so I walked toward them.it just so happened to be a very famous writer that I've heard about and seen in magazines!he was a total asshole!! he threatened to fight me and wanted to know how I found out about the yard and shit.then he said I could paint there but he schooled me on goin over numbers and stuff. after like an hour he apologized,and said he just didn't want to blow the spot! after that I understood why he was an asshole at first.

yeah there are some cunts around my area that are allways trien to prove that they are full burner and they started useing one of my friends crews and sayin it was theres so we battled them and fuck these bitches must of been like droped on there head at birth cause they could bearly tag let alone piece

Originally posted by hypochondriac#1

there is a crew of toys here that cap anyone even one of the last surviving pieces by deceased brisbane writer "blast" aka "serm" they should cop a beatdown, they are seriously wack.

not more than just a beat down. post up and wait for them, and if you catch them, kill them. like actually cut their toes off or some shit. im not lying!!!!1 do thta shit cause thats disrespcet i n my book, and just plain wack. i bet they blow spots up too . you cant hate that much, every one was a a toy at one time one

if you aint from flint town then FUCK you - day ton family...

Originally posted by hypochondriac#1

there is a crew of toys here that cap anyone even one of the last surviving pieces by deceased brisbane writer "blast" aka "serm" they should cop a beatdown, they are seriously wack.

Yup -it's the mark of a toy - to diss really talented writers just out of jealousy and nothing better to do but blow up spots.

actually yeah there are they like hate on me cause i am a Female that can burn them...but like see i dont stoop down to their level... i shouldnt have to, right?... its just peeps that think they are better then you, and it shouldnt even be like that but heh thats how i guess they make them selves feel better in a way.and no i am not trying to be big headed cause i am not, i am just voicing an opinion of my own to let you peeps know how it is in the many citys of industrial graff.

Originally posted by graf-freely!

dude there is probly a very good reason why they are being ass holes.

like I was in a yard and taking flicks and I saw flashes coming from the

other end of the line, so I walked toward them.it just so happened to be a very famous writer that I've heard about and seen in magazines!he was a total asshole!! he threatened to fight me and wanted to know how I found out about the yard and shit.then he said I could paint there but he schooled me on goin over numbers and stuff. after like an hour he apologized,and said he just didn't want to blow the spot! after that I understood why he was an asshole at first.

Who?? The K-man??

Guest Sico~tic

AssholeS

i write in houston and have found that there arent really any dicks

i havent met everybody though

so i guess that it depends on the time and place that theyre around

under where u from in h-town??

_~SiCO~_

Guest Handjob
Originally posted by snafuno

i heard of this asshole named flare! i guess he got a nuckle samamich for being one..................:crazy:

heheheheh. I beat his ass good...

Archived