Wow I got fired. LOL

GucciCondom

I haven't had a real job since around Halloween. My last job didn't schedule me for a whole week, so I took that as a sign and quit. They backpedaled once they realized they had screwed themselves since no one was going to be in town to cover the Thanksgiving weekend. I told them I was more than happy let them experience the screwed feeling I had when I realized I wasn't going to be able to pay rent.

I'm currently saving money off my new grind to travel to a city where I can get a job to save money to travel more. Life's too short.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
a lot of the time your relationship with your boss matters more than the quality of your work...

My last boss is an old friend of mine. The thing is, he could never decide if he was my boss or my friend while we were at work.

It wasn't really his fault, but I never heard from him after I quit and figured that told me a lot about where he stood.

Yeah, over the summer I worked in some community activism city assigned job. I did absolutely no work, but was polite and got along decently with my bosses. Two of the other people working with me were very hard workers but constantly argued with our boss. They got fired even though they worked hard. That was the most boring job I have ever had.

you should've flipped over a table with lots of stuff on it. I want to do that when I get fired or right after a woman divorces me.

When I was like 15 or 16 me and my boys where skating and got hungry so we stopped off at this buffet type spot and where getting our trays and shit and the manager comes out all "uh, uh... no skateboarders in here! You's gotta get out!" All loud dickhead voice and pointing at the door and shit. Like completely out of the blue.

So we where like fuck that and started wrecking shit, flipping shit over. I grabbed the container that holds all the knives and forks and dumped it on the ground. And on the way out I smacked the wall with my skateboard and left two big ass dents in the wall from my wheels.

Like almost a decade later that place had been bought out and changed names and I went back there with some chick and my wheel dents where still in the wall. :biglaugh:

i worked at home depot before this job and it was the shittiest job ever i wouldnt ever recommend that shit to anyone unless you're dead broke but it would be more lucrative to sell weed part time honestly.

i applied to some credit unions and some other odd shit.

i'm thinking about just finding a company that i can work at and move up in for the next like 10 or so years until i'm ready to figure out what i want to do with all my cake

edit: im in a great mood, i guess cus i don't have tp worry about how i'm gonna pay bills. cus i got enough loot to cover my bills for a longgg fuckin time but i dont want to use it up any more than like a month or two at the most.