Wow I got fired. LOL

GucciCondom

My boss is a bipolar fuck.

He told me once not to be late all the time, and I stopped being late.

I called out sick today because my fucking hand is swollen and killing me, and my job requires me to lift things and move things around.

So I get a call from the staffing agency about an hour later saying that he called them and told them to drop me and that was I was fired. Supposedly because I'm "late all the time and some other issues."

The thing is, I am the ONLY mother fucker that works there that does any kind of work. The other guys just sit there alll day long and ignore what my boss would ask them to do. I do not see how he could of possibly fired me and not them. My boy from work isn't answering, so I think maybe everyone got fired. I think he might of just had a meltdown and said fuck everyone. His wife has been sick or something with some cancer, and his life is pretty shitty. Honestly I think he is just jealous of me because I'm smart, have a lot more money than him and he is envious of my car and the clothes I wear.

I don't really give a fuck about getting fired. This job was making me WAY too lazy and an underachiever due to the fact that I just sat around on the computer all day. Yeah that would be cool if I was making more money and had benefits. I think this is just the universes way of telling me 6 months wasted in that shit hole is long enough. Time for me to be making real money with real benefits.

Does anyone else feel liberated when they get fired? The same thing happened when I worked at home depot. I feel mad for about 10 minutes, then I just realize that I was going nowhere with that job and the world is telling me to step my game up. Everything happens for a reason.

That shit was just shocking hahahah. He had to have fired everyone, because just me is preposterous.

What now? I think I want to get a Help Desk job.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I love how instead of firing me, he is a little bitch and has the fucking staffing agency do it too.

I have some personal items that I need to get back, plus I need to get paid for the 2 days I worked this week. Does he think I'm just going to bounce without that shit?

That sounds good Spicey Chicken Combo, I think I actually could do that.

I think I signed some shit that says I can be fired at any time though.

If not I would have a case as me being late is not documented. I had time cards that he would sign and I would drop off to the staffing agency for me to get paid. Every single one of them says "8:30 - 4:30" no matter what hours I worked and he signed them all agreeing to that.

I worked at a fast food restraunt for a little over a year(Excuse:i was 16/17). The job was more like hanging out with all of my friends rather than working. I'd always get in fights with managers (we would routinely make one of them cry) and get sent home a lot. I would normally leave work at the end of the night in really bad moods. After I got fired, I felt a little bit better, but missed working with friends.

My mom said I'm a happier person since working there though, so thats good.

Yeah I work for a staffing agency because it pays me more.

I work for the county. Some of us are county employees and some are from the agency.

The agency pays more but you don't get benefits.

I worked there for about 8 months.

People have been "temps" there for 2 years.

I only wanted the job for a couple months until I found something better and I got sucked into the laziness of sitting on a computer 90% of the day posting on 12oz.

I just talked to my boy and he didn't get fired, he's going to get all my shit for me.

HOW the fuck do you fire me because I called out, but not fire people who show up but do not do anything ALLL day? Seriously I was the one who rounded these mother fuckers up and got them to work, and even then they would work for 15 minutes and need a "break" which consisted of at least an hour in front of the computer. I would do shit solo for hours at a time and I am the only reason it looked like anything ever got done.

Oh well, time for a vacation for a few weeks and then hopefully on to making the amount of money I deserve.

Naw I like chilling on the computer, but the computer had nothing to do with my job. Like I only used it for entertainment purposes. I have to at least have a purpose in my job and be doing something constructive at least part of the day or it makes me feel shitty.

Most Help Desk positions I saw were like $25 an hour with good benefits, and basically all you do is help retards and not even take on any type of hard problem. Sounds good to me.

When I was 17, I had a boss call my house and tell my Mom to tell me I was fired because I "forgot to sweep the floor" at the end of my shift-- which was not my job. When I went in to pick up my last check, he was like, "Oh, I didn't mean it. I was just in a bad mood because there was money missing from the register' (which I didn't even have access to) '... you're not really fired. You're working tonight, right?"

Haha... Fuck off, Phil.

yeah i worked through a temp agency for Siemens Dematic...shit was baller i got payed every week more then 500 bucks it was real dope. but yeah i got fired too. for some real stupid shit. but whatever now i got a job where i pretty much do this all day...pretty dope too. and theres mad bitches to look at hahaha.

Does anyone else feel liberated when they get fired? The same thing happened when I worked at home depot. I feel mad for about 10 minutes, then I just realize that I was going nowhere with that job and the world is telling me to step my game up. Everything happens for a reason.

That's what is going through my head, but, going through my head even more is ways to kill myself without hurting anyone emotionally, so I'm not sure what my future actually holds.

HOW the fuck do you fire me because I called out, but not fire people who show up but do not do anything ALLL day? Seriously I was the one who rounded these mother fuckers up and got them to work, and even then they would work for 15 minutes and need a "break" which consisted of at least an hour in front of the computer. I would do shit solo for hours at a time and I am the only reason it looked like anything ever got done.

cause you're a sucker.....you should have sat around and did nothing like everyone else.

instead you wanted to be a mr. do good and work your ass off and

make yourself stand out.

No shit Bruce..this dude is bipolar as fuck. I really do hope that his wife dies from her cancer.

And MilkJugs, sorry I don't have the motivation to show up for work when I know that me being there is pointless. I like to do things that actually amount to some sort of greater outcome, not stare at 12oz all day waiting for it to be 3:30. I can tell you will be quite the prosperous individual in life with that attitude.

This thread is going to fuck with my positivity so I must bounce forever out of it.

I am looking at the situation like a blessing. It was a kick in the ass to find a better job with a future and more money.

Now I get to have a little vacation where I can sleep and masturbate all day.

I'm going to smoke this L and go eat some Wendy's. Chyeeaa

Payce

^

yet you want to get a job on a Help Desk ... where you will be sitting around on a computer all day?

believe me, you don't want a job on a help desk.

the stupidity of other people will drive you to suicide.

I've done helpdesk before.

One of the 1st things you troubleshoot is if the thing is plugged in (computer, or mouse, or monitor, or keyboard etc).

Most people laugh because that indeed is not the problem.

Other people quickly hang up, realizing their stupidity.