!!!STRIP CLUBS!!!

groyn shmoyn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't ever justify spending money on looking at naked whores when i'm an attractive enough male to do that for free.

maybe a month ago i got roped into going to one with a bunch of people. it was pretty lame. i was just mean mugging all these girls like "you're not worth my money."

plus, i don't think that theres any BYOB clubs around here.

every place has a retarded cover.

beers are 8 bucks minimum.

no dice.

Good looking has nothing to do with it, its a novelty and a place where you have no reason to try to put in work with the women like a club or bar. Its really hard to explain but if you know you know the difference from going to just look at naked girls and going to be in an environment where you can just relax and chill with your homies business partners or girls.

When your young it seems like a waste of money and only desperate people would need to be here, but thats from a young perspective or a stereo typical point of view.

When you want to pick up you go to the bar and club to get laid, when you want to network chill and not worry about fucking the bitches you go to the strip club. Its kind ironic like that.

But hey thats just me, to each his own.

i find the disgusting ones more fun and entertaining.

the beers are cheaper, the woman are old and gross,

and the music is bangin'.

I like them somewhere in the middle..fuck the classy joints but fuck the ghetto ones,

too...just give me the basics bro...no old bitches,no track marks,no strech marks,no minimums,no more than a $10 cover,and DEFINITELY none of this topless shit.I'm not paying 10 bucks to get to fuckin 2nd base...

you guys have some whack local strip joints. my spot has no cover EVER, fine ass girls, a bangin 3$ cheeseburger with fries, 6$ patron shots, and cheap ass beer. the only thing it lacks is pool tables, which really sucks, but i guess you cant have your cake and eat it too.

you guys have some whack local strip joints. my spot has no cover EVER, fine ass girls, a bangin 3$ cheeseburger with fries, 6$ patron shots, and cheap ass beer. the only thing it lacks is pool tables, which really sucks, but i guess you cant have your cake and eat it too.

I won't go to a bar that doesn't have at least one pool table.

It kinda defeats the whole purpose of going to a bar to begin with.

Might as well just invite a few freinds over and drink at the crib for a tenth of what I would spend at a bar.

i go to bars for beer.

and possibly karaoke.

WAT???

Nigga said....

KARAOKE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

what if strip clubs had pool tables too? that would make them worth going to. and regular arcades.

dave n busters but not gay and with naked broads. i'd go.

only one strip club in my town doesn't have pool tables. one even has the buck hunter arcade game, which is awesome.

I went to a strip club once because my friend had V.I.P access (which only means free entry for super perverts who go frequently)

Cut a long story short the girl came out to do her show, she looked 12 was super skinny and had braces....I could just picture her lying on her application about her age and her devistated parents. I left.

Needless to say no more strip clubs followed.