!!!STRIP CLUBS!!!

groyn shmoyn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there used to be this scuzzy ass joint near where i lived called Pinky's

first time i went there i was 16 and it was supposed to be just topless but this chick slid her panties to the side straight up in my face and i swear to god her shit was so beat i could see all the way up to her cervix...

other than that experience i like going to them when i'm drunk, Cheetah Club in Windsor was by far my favorite so far

i've gone more times than i would have ever liked to

i never have fun. apparently some states you can drink at the club, i've not yet been to one of those states... i hooked up w/ a stripper in louisville KY, i was convinced for a couple weeks after that i'd gotten AIDS through the condom.

i don't like 'em, but they serve their purpose...

i've gone more times than i would have ever liked to

i never have fun. apparently some states you can drink at the club, i've not yet been to one of those states... i hooked up w/ a stripper in louisville KY, i was convinced for a couple weeks after that i'd gotten AIDS through the condom.

i don't like 'em, but they serve their purpose...

club down the road is BYOB. 20 bucks cover tho.

as are most clubs.

i've never seen her tits.

but if you saw them on the street... you'd flash a dollar to watch em bounce around.

i think that makes sense.

prolly not.

Maybe if I was still in junior high and a virgin.

But I'm fully aware that I'm probably the only straight dude in America who doesn't get this whole attraction to strip clubs.

I mean don't get me wrong, I've been to some.

But it's always cause I got dragged there by the homies.

They come up after their dance trying to rub on me like I'm the money genie and I'm like "nah, I aint got no money. You wanna holla at them" and point to my boys who dragged me there.

One time the bitch was like "I dont care baby" and grabbed me by the collar and got on my lap and started grinding on me and shit. I guess she thought I was just playing hard to get with my money or something. :biglaugh:

it took me a while to learn... the first time i ever went i wasted a ton of loot...

now when i go i only get 1 dance max, maybe 2 if theres some girls i really like, other than that i go cheapskate style and just flash singles around the whole time.

first time i went tho was hilarious, i fell for the whole "vip dance" bullshit and everything, wasted mad loot

I have went a few times in NJ, and the ones that I went to have no cover and are not topless strip clubs, but you can drink. However, if you don't buy a drink, they will ask you to leave. Brazilian Monday's FTW. My boy stole the poster that advertised Brazilian Monday's from the strip club . He has it hanging up in his room.

Its like going to a Bar you dont go there to actually fuck the bitches, you go to the Brothels for that. Strip clubs are to lounge have a drink with your people and chill. Also a great place to take a date if she acts like she is a freak, certain type of women are always down for a club so they can talk shit about the girls and feel better about themselves.

I been around the world and Iyyy... I am connoisseur of gentleman's clubs and brothels around the world. Its like a fine cigar type of shit.

Once i have been around older business men and broke the code they have. I realized alot about working women, and how guys you would never think would be up in these spots. Some of my boys with wifes that are straight out of playboy, still will hit the local spot when out of town on a business trip. Theres something about knowing why your somewhere knowing how much it is gonna cost you having your fun, and not having to bullshit your way through any of it.

/Pro Strip Club Oner