You ever get...

MAR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
one of my balls is bigger than the other

any one know whats up with that?

Dear Experts,

one of my testicles is bigger than the other. is that a bad sign ?

normalteenguy, 03.02.06

The Answer:

Dear normalteenguy,

No. Many guys have one testicle that is slightly larger than the other, and most guys have one testicle that hangs lower than the other. This protects the testicles from being crushed between the legs.

http://www.teenwire.com/ask/2006/as-20060302p1228-testicle.php

i gotta boob thats slightly bigger than the other. not retarded like. just something i notice,

/notgoingtoshowyoududezever!

Q. One of my breasts is a bit larger than the other, is this normal? What are these bumps around my nipples?

A. A woman’s breasts are rarely symmetrical. One breast is usually slightly larger or smaller, higher or lower, or even shaped differently than the other. The size and characteristics of the nipple also vary greater from woman to woman. In some women, the nipples are constantly erect. In others, they will only become erect when stimulated by cold or touch. Some women also have inverted (turned in) nipples. Inverted nipples are not a cause for concern unless the condition is a new change.

There are hair follicles around the nipple, so hair on the breast is not uncommon. A nipple can be flat, round, or cylindrical in shape. The color of the nipple is determined by the thinness and pigmentation of its skin. The nipple and areola (the pigmented area surrounding the nipple) contain specialized muscle fibers that respond to stimulation to make the nipple erect. Within the areola the Montgomery’s gland is contained. These glands may appear as tiny, raised bumps on the surface of the areola. These bumps are normal. The Montgomery’s gland helps lubricate the areola. When the nipple is stimulated, the muscle fibers will contract, the areola will pucker, and the nipples become hard. (See the above image for reference)

Breast shape and appearance undergo a number of changes as a woman ages. In young women, the breast skin stretches and expands as the breasts grow, creating a rounded appearance. Young women tend to have denser breasts (more glandular tissue) than older women.

The size and shape of women’s breasts varies considerably. Some women have a large amount of breast tissue, and so they have large breasts. Other women have less tissue with little breast fat.

Factors that may influence your breast size include:

Family history

Weight loss or gain

History of pregnancies and breast feeding

Thickness and elasticity of the breast skin -- if

you have fair skin, you most likely have "thin skin".

Degree of hormonal influences on the breast (particularly estrogen and progesterone). Like when your breasts become larger when you have your period or if you take the birth control pill or hormone replacement therapy.

Menopause

http://www.coolnurse.com/breast_answers.htm

or

Breasts are usually asymmetrical, meaning that one woman's breast may be a different size or shape than her other breast. Interestingly, a woman's left breast is usually a little larger then her right breast, though this is only a generalization.

or

It is usually on the side of which hand they use, that the breast is larger.

Dear Experts,

one of my testicles is bigger than the other. is that a bad sign ?

normalteenguy, 03.02.06

The Answer:

Dear normalteenguy,

No. Many guys have one testicle that is slightly larger than the other, and most guys have one testicle that hangs lower than the other. This protects the testicles from being crushed between the legs.

http://www.teenwire.com/ask/2006/as-20060302p1228-testicle.php

LMAO!

I was bored and registered and dropped them this jem. We'll see if they answer. :lol:

I have this girl that I am freinds with and origionally it was never more than that because I used to see her as cool, but not really atractive.

She's always had a crush on me, but I never felt that way about her cause I always thought she was kinda weird. And kinda ugly. She's one of them goth chicks and I'm not really into that.

But one day we where hanging out at my house and I could smell that she was wearing some perfume or something that smelled like strawberrys. Not only did it smell really good but it REALLY turned me on. And ever since then I see her as the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. It's crazy, I don't even see her as being ugly anymore. But my freinds and family still see her as being ugly.

We have sex fairly often, but when she's not in the mood I feel like my head is going to explode. She easily talks me into buying her whatever she wants. And honestly, I feel like she's not even interested in me anymore. But I can't break away. I feel like I'll die if I'm not with her every single day.

Anyways, one of her freinds told me that she put a wicca spell on me and that the strawberry scent that she's wearing is a part of it. Her freind said that she brags about it and brags about how she has me wrapped around her finger.

I know that it's true that she DOES INDEED have me wrapped around her finger. But I feel like there's nothing I can do about it.

And like I said, before she started wearing this scent, I wanted nothing sexual to do with her. Now I can't imagine my life without her!!!

Is this really a wicca love spell???

IF i get b.o., i ALWAYS get it in my left pit, and NEVER in my right pit.

and the weirdest part... i'm right-handed!! wtf?!

I still put deoderant on both sides, but for years i've wondered -- could I be saving valuable deoderant by only using it on my sometimes-offensive left side??

LOL, I cant believe people took time to respond to this thread!

So, I just decided to look this up and apparently, I'm not alone. For me its an intermittent occurrence, so I just find it bizarre, but in some of the articles I found these people have suffered from it for years. Some of the reasons sited are more sweat glands on the left side (which seems to be the side that all of these people this issue) and bacteria.

Weird stuff.