Ok. Fuck McCain.

Spitfire15

So it looks like Clinton won Ohio and my nigga Obama done took Texas. Im crossing my fingers because I havent do the research to figure which is more important but is Obama pulls this off its going to feel like the Patriots losing the super bowl all over again. PURE JOY. So catch that fucking presidential nomination with your helmet Obama!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

y'all forgot about the Illuminati huh?

trilateral commission for the win.

a few million campaign dollars make ya holler.....

Niggas are asleep eatso.....asleep. I might as well go buy life insurance and a few ribbon stickers for my Chrysler pacifica now.......and some NO DOZ for you sleepy niggaz...

They don't want to believe.

Seriously, McCain sucks but he's way better than Huckabee. If Hbee won it'd be like yet another 4 more years of Bush.

But yeah, McCain FTW. RPaul is cool but he won't win, it's great to see the awareness get out though.

And if you want to believe in the Illuminati that's cool with you, but realize you're subscribing to theory.

democrats = commies???

just those two. examples: hillary and her healthcare package...forcing people to pay...ugh...obama and his healthcare package plus the childsnatching thing he has going on...gonna model the countries CPS like massachusetts does their child snatching.

boo to the commie dems. booooo!

and fuck the songbird mccain with his 100+ year holocaust of a war.