Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spitfire15

Ok. Fuck McCain.

So it looks like Clinton won Ohio and my nigga Obama done took Texas. Im crossing my fingers because I havent do the research to figure which is more important but is Obama pulls this off its going to feel like the Patriots losing the super bowl all over again. PURE JOY. So catch that fucking presidential nomination with your helmet Obama!!

Too early to tell on Texas or Ohio right now (too small a percentage of precinct reporting). But Clinton will probably take Ohio. Obama is ahead in Texas but it appears Clinton is catching up. She'll take Rhode Island and Obama will take Vermont.

LMAO! He's still in the race?

Why you gonna throw your vote away like that? :lol:

my conscience won't allow me to vote for the two commies or the songbird from 'nam.

my conscience won't allow me to vote for the two commies or the songbird from 'nam.

Obama is the best candidate for president in our lifetime. And you're calling him a Commie. :lol:

y'all forgot about the Illuminati huh?

trilateral commission for the win.

a few million campaign dollars make ya holler.....

Niggas are asleep eatso.....asleep. I might as well go buy life insurance and a few ribbon stickers for my Chrysler pacifica now.......and some NO DOZ for you sleepy niggaz...

They don't want to believe.

i wonder what the kkk will do if obama wins.

i wonder the saaaaam thing...

cause that endorsement thing

just seems reeeeeeeal shady if you ask me...

Hillary and Obama aren't appreciably different FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, but I'd pick Obama over Hillary and DEFINITELY over McCain.

And I'm not even a Democrat.

Seriously, McCain sucks but he's way better than Huckabee. If Hbee won it'd be like yet another 4 more years of Bush.

But yeah, McCain FTW. RPaul is cool but he won't win, it's great to see the awareness get out though.

And if you want to believe in the Illuminati that's cool with you, but realize you're subscribing to theory.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now