Dumbest hypothetical question I have ever been asked.

earl broclo ESQ

A (gay) friend of mine offered me $500 if I let him give me a blowjob, and I said no thanks.

So, I can honestly say I have been in this situation and have turned down the cash.

And you didn't break his jaw? And you stayed friends after this? Fuckkkkkk that

And Dawood's story is pure gold...goin homo in jail is terrible as it is, nevermind on a fuckin little 2 year poke bid. That's some rediculous shit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AyeBee- I've seen the guy beat the living shit out of two jocks at a show. I don't think I could get the drop on him.

I didn't take it seriously, and as it turns out he didn't have the money. Big joke on everyone!

That is a good line for sure. I guess it depends on the situation...if I was horny, and if she wasn't trying to hem me up afterwards...maybe.

I'd probably tear the check up and throw it back at her for style points, though.

haha

some dude at work had a running question.

if you were in the desert and were offered 100,000 to do gay shit (oral, sex whatever) would I do it?

i stated no fuck that cause everyday i wake up and spend that 100k i'd think of what i did to get that money.

i then brought up the fact what difference does it make if it's in the desert or a fuckin' malibu beach house and clowned dude for revealing his fantasy.

/no homo

my chick saw that same mtv thing. from what she told me dudes gay.

haha

some dude at work had a running question.

if you were in the desert and were offered 100,000 to do gay shit (oral, sex whatever) would I do it?

i stated no fuck that cause everyday i wake up and spend that 100k i'd think of what i did to get that money.

i then brought up the fact what difference does it make if it's in the desert or a fuckin' malibu beach house and clowned dude for revealing his fantasy.

/no homo

my chick saw that same mtv thing. from what she told me dudes gay.

i'd be like nigga, what the fuck am i trying to do with $100,000 in the desert?

I'd probably tear the check up and throw it back at her for style points, though.

style points? ripping up the check isn't style points. that's fucking stupidity. $500.00 isn't worth throwing out, at least not on my clock.

you want style points, you fart when she's going down on you. that's style points kind sir. bonus points, ask her if she smells it, but do it in a dirty tone. "oh yeah baby, you like that? you smell that? that's ranch dressing baby, ranch dressing and this morning's english muffins. oh yeah baby. keep going."

style points right there!