Dumbest hypothetical question I have ever been asked.

earl broclo ESQ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boxcars--your post moved me. i wept for you. i seriously wept for you. i forwarded that story to harvey firestein, and he wants to make it a lifetime exclusive production. if you're interested, let me know.

i also just finished working on the cover for your story, if you want to finish it and put it in print.

manofdreams_lg.gif

i wonder if dawood will come back to read that.

i wonder if this thread has expired in most peoples minds and the majority wont even be able to read my story. that shit took a couple hours of ducking the boss pretending i was catching up on some data entry (which i dont even know how to do)

ah, the things i do for 12oz.

i wonder if dawood will come back to read that.

i wonder if this thread has expired in most peoples minds and the majority wont even be able to read my story. that shit took a couple hours of ducking the boss pretending i was catching up on some data entry (which i dont even know how to do)

ah, the things i do for 12oz.

good thing you wrote my name because I search my name on 12oz. so I can e-stalk myself and found your post..... riveting, simply smashing, you're a gentleman and a scholar, superb (minus the hampster in your ass)

Earl-

No, because I don't think money for sex is a good deal. I would probably turn down any offer of money for straight sex because I respect myself too much.

Also, it's pretty simple. I'm not into guys, therefore no incentive- cash or otherwise- is going to get me to do anything with them.

Guest spectr
shai --now if that dude had case carrying 1 million dollars, and offered the same deal, would you take it?

$500 --shit i would even let the dude teabag the back of my hand for that amount.

Dam man... not something you want to let everyone on the internet know...

true story:

Back in 94 I was doing time in county for probation violation. (like 8 months) And there was this 6 ft.+ like 300 lb. dude from around my way locked up (keep in mind, doing less than a year or two) This dude was like always beating niggas up, but Dude had this homo sucking him off and basically being his bitch. Making him coffee, fetching his things for him. This faggot ( the dead up homo, not the homo thug) used to wear his jail uniform all tight and tie his top up like a bitch. On top of that he/she used to get the red m&m's from canteen (commissary) and somehow make his lips red with them like lipstick and this 6ft + tall dude used to let this faggot suck him off and brag about it. Well one day I confronted him about being a faggot and he got all mad and wanted to fight, but I guess a lot of people were pissed about it too, because when i said it mad people took my side and said if he tried to do anything they would shank him, etc...Well, dude ended up getting moved to another unit because the CO's knew what was getting ready to pop off.

2-3 years later I was with my girl (who's now my wife) and we were at someone's house that i didn't really know well. There was some chick there talking about her man is this and that, and he's coming there soon blah blah blah...Dude walks in and looks at me like he saw a ghost. So I stand up cause I think we're about to start beefing from what jumped off before and dude tries to get all cool like we were boys in jail cause his lady was right there and I figured he was afraid I was going to blow up his spot. I didn't really want to go up and up with this big ass faggot nigga, so i just played it off and told my wife it was time to go soon.

Moral of the story.... We bounced and the fat nasty chick stayed with the faggot dude. ha ha

Ms. Emily Friedrickson was tied to what appeared to be a bowflex, but doubting Mr. Bouleguard wanted us to reach our peak physical condition I determined it must be a new torture machine Mr. Bouleguard had gotten on the black market.

:lol: THis is one of the greatest lines I have ever read in my life!!! :lol: