One of the best beatdowns I ever saw

TreSixO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any time I see shit like this go down, it's the quiet dude who was minding his own business beating the holy hell out of some drunk prick who didn't have the sense to shut up.

Or, it's some dude getting teamed on because he tried to get away with some shit and got his card pulled.

I think the moral of this story is, if you act like a jackass get ready to be treated like a jackass.

edit: Shai you're right, its always the quiet dude that has been sitting there taking it all in till the other dude takes it too far. By that time quiet guy isn't thinking about exchanging words anymore...

For the record, I don't think it's cool dude got beaten THAT hard, but since it was a beating he can live and learn. Or not.

For all anyone knew, Philly dude could have pulled a pistol and lit whiteboy up like a Christmas tree.

When I was 21, I was living with some grimey motherfuckers who did NOT fuck around. One night some guy tried to make this chick suck his dick in the bathroom, and she wasn't having it...he got all stupid and hit her, so naturally she started screaming. Next thing I see is the bathroom door getting kicked off the hinges, and this guy getting stomped out by eight guys in the living room...getting dragged out to the street and thrown against his car for a few minutes, then getting his car worked on for a few minutes.

I think the guy left town a week later. Moral is, if you fuck around in the wrong crowd, things can get out of control to the point where it's all bad for everyone.

co-signed...

honestly though if that was me at the party

and i saw some dude hit some female i would probably react the same way...

thats one thing i cannot stand the most...

as far as this dude gettin his ass handed to him for being a jackass..

well yeah he had it coming to him...

i mean if your talking mad shit to someone and get in their face

telling them to take their best shot... you better be expecting a punch...

a somewhat similar situation...

i was chillin at my guys crib havin a little get together...

one of this girls boys was talking shit to my guy and everyone else talkin bout

he'll beat everyones ass.. my boy ran up with a bottle of vodka ready to bust it

over his dome... luckily though he didnt do it and we just kicked him out...

later on that night this girl started getting stupid and tried treating another one

of my homies.. getting in his face and everything.. he was cool about it untill

she started clowning on his kid.. he got mad and when she went to slap him

he muffed the fuck out of her.. she got ridiculously crazy yelling woman beater

and all this other crazy shit... owner of the crib ran up on her with a big dumbass

butchers knife and held it to her throat yelling "what u got to say now huh?

not a fucking thing this my fucking house! dont come into my crib disrespecting it like

that you aint shit bitch you aint hard you aint no mutha fuckin killa im the mutha fucking

killa dont you ever raise your fucking voice to me or to anybody in my house!!"

he came to his senses luckily and tossed the knife... took girl into the whip and dropped

her off 30 minutes from where she lived and took all her dough... next day we found out

she got arrested for being drunk in public...

so yeah shai is right... fuck around with the wrong crowd and shit can get out of control...

man just dont kick it with grimy ass people...

cause no matter what you do to someone its going to come back on you ten-fold

you beat some dudes ass and he gets all but hurt and next thing you know,

you're getting stomped out by him and a few of his boys, no one excepts a beating anymore

shit escalates till someone dies, and thats fucking stupid

why are you white kids living in the ghetto?

what are you trying to prove?

That is the stupidest thing I've ever fuckin read. Can't be that we were born there, or are too broke to live anywhere else, or anything like that right? Obviously its having somethin to prove :rolleyes:

Anyways, I prolly would of beat dude's ass way sooner....even when everyone is bustin balls, some people just have a way of standing out and looking like a complete fuckin asshole, just begging for a beating.

And I've got one Piru homie, actually down with my crew....dude is calm as fuck, mad chill, but when he snaps that's it. I'm willin to bet he's way more dangerous than the rest of my loudmouth ass Damu niggas...I wonder if this a requirement to be Piru ha

My boy snapped, he told me he didnt really remember what set him off, and I think a lot of people can relate to that. Dude sets you off. You see red. You snap out with swolen hands and blood on you. It was over pretty quick too, not more than 2 minutes, probably less because shit like that always distorts perception. He also left, then came right backl and apologised within 5 minutes of it being over, then apologized the next day a couple more times and pretty much manned up and apologised before we even had a chance to be pissed. He said he didnt mean to fuck him up that bad, dude hadnt even been in a fight in over 3 years and Im pretty sure he was even pretty suprised.

The kid who got his ass kicked even tried to come back outside when my boy was apologising and had to have the situation broken down for him the next day. My roomate had to drop dude off at his moms and even she was like "He was drunk talking shit again, wasnt he?"

When your own mom says your broken face was justified, you fucked up. I hope the kid learned a lesson, because if you go around acting like that drunk as fuck, fair or not, someone is eventually going to blast a big hole through your big mouth, over nothing. Thats not cool, thats not gangster, thats just real shit that happens....

man just dont kick it with grimy ass people...

cause no matter what you do to someone its going to come back on you ten-fold

you beat some dudes ass and he gets all but hurt and next thing you know,

you're getting stomped out by him and a few of his boys, no one excepts a beating anymore

shit escalates till someone dies, and thats fucking stupid

I agree with you 100% and actually I try and not kick it with that element, when I was younger I diddnt give a fuck but now I pretty much just want to do my thing and let others do them. Shit can get way out of hand really quick, and it can go back and forth forever if you let it, Im old enough now where I really dont want any part of that and need to stay productive....

but were also the first white people to live in this house ever according to the old lady next door who knows everything and her family has lived there since these houses were put up , and it was built in the 20s... so its pretty important to pick out the people in your neighborhood who are going to look out for you when you stick out as obviously as we do - no racial shit, its just reality. I was in a fucked up situation dodging warrants and paying massive court fines and had to find a place where i could pretty much put myself on house arrest until I got it sorted out, Its not trying to be cool, it was pretty much the only way I could have avoided going to jail without skipping town. I met my boy in the summer when we had a blackout in the neighborhood and everyone was hanging outside because its brutally hot here, the stores shut down and he couldnt buy a blunt, I had a shell and nothing to fill it - hes been hanging out with us damn near 4 days out of the week since.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkPnHdZNc6U"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkPnHdZNc6U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88JEckrCNzc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88JEckrCNzc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>wow uppercut city

and I would feel bad for dude, but this is the 4th time hes been beat up at this house, each time it was worse. He also got in dudes face repeatedly saying "you get one free hit, go on hit me" and kept fucking with him. This went on for a few hours...

Lemme get this straight, he's been beat up at his OWN house, not once, twice, or three times, but FOUR times AT HIS OWN HOUSE?

Somebody would have to die.

Lemme get this straight, he's been beat up at his OWN house, not once, twice, or three times, but FOUR times AT HIS OWN HOUSE?

Somebody would have to die.

and every time it gets worse shit sucks he needs to watch his mouth next time his going to end up dead.

to head off the confusion...

when I said this is the fourth time at THIS house, I meant me and my roomates house. This kid lives with his granny, who lives in a hotel.

Second, hes not my boy who got beat up, its my roomates boy. I would have gladly kicked him out but he was in my roomates room, and I pretty much let him have whoever he wants over as long as they dont fuck my shit up... The kid also has no car, which is why he had to sleep on the couch. I went back into my room and had cheeto heel sex.

So yeah, my PS3 is worth more than this kids medical bill...

plus, aparantly I found out today the kid is going around saying he got "jumped" so he doesnt have to admit to getting styled on severely in under 2 minutes, even tho really we prevented it from being a lot worse. I guess he didnt learn shit so he can stay the fuck wherever he is, I just hope hes not saying it was me and his friend who jumped him, not like it matters because hes a chump...