One of the best beatdowns I ever saw

TreSixO

This kid got a fractured orbital socket, nose broke in 3 places, and fractured jaw for talking dumb shit in my roomates room sunday and it was amazing.

So sunday me and a few friends were getting fucked up and we pretty much just have long ass burn sessions where we roast each other and half ass watch classic soul train. This one kid Chris who my roomate has known for awhile was throwing lame ass burns and then started turning it racial on my boy T, whose pyru from North Philly and doesnt play at all. This kid starts saying shit like "Shut up Malcom X" and "Look its the black in the hat"...l real unfunny shit. Then he started telling racist jokes as burns, and we all were warning him to shut up, then he starts trying to like poke my boy whose on the couch next to him, steal his hat, and even gets in his face and says he can have a free hit, but T is mad restrained, untill he snapped and jumped up, punded him out on the couch. After dude started really leaking on the couch and was knocked out with his eyes open, I pulled my boy off him (he deserved to get licks in but take it outside... my ps3 was right behind him and I was blocking because that shit cost loot)

So Im pulluing my boy out the room, and other dude starts trying to crawl on the floor towards him, and grabs his leg and tries to roll with it because he thinks he knows jiu jitsu, so Im like fuck this, Im not holding dude back while hes trying to fight still, so I let go and T just stomps him in the face untill I realized he was probably gonna beat this guy to death in our house and made him snap out...

The point of this story? Dont try jiu jitsu unless you are really fucking good at it..

and dont wear a extra smedium hillfiger t because you will get roasted all night for it and if you get in a fight its gonna end up like this

shirt3723.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude was leaking bad, he would have got beat to death or at lleast a coma if it wasnt for me and my roomate

he got blood on the couch, the carpet in like 5 places, the wall, the door, my dunks, my ps3, my roomates dog, his TV, and my chicks leg - she had to take a shower to wash it off

then he cried about it for 3 hours

a burn is a joke on someone,

like "look at that tight ass shirt, you better not go out in the rain, that shit will shrink up into a necklace"

or "look at those pleated dockers you got on, your pants are so sharp you could clearcut the amazon with them"

or "where did you cop those old ass timberlands... it looks like you had them custom cut from plywood at home depot"

and I would feel bad for dude, but this is the 4th time hes been beat up at this house, each time it was worse. He also got in dudes face repeatedly saying "you get one free hit, go on hit me" and kept fucking with him. This went on for a few hours...

This kid got a fractured orbital socket, nose broke in 3 places, and fractured jaw for talking dumb shit in my roomates room sunday and it was amazing.

So sunday me and a few friends were getting fucked up and we pretty much just have long ass burn sessions where we roast each other and half ass watch classic soul train. This one kid Chris who my roomate has known for awhile was throwing lame ass burns and then started turning it racial on my boy T, whose pyru from North Philly and doesnt play at all. This kid starts saying shit like "Shut up Malcom X" and "Look its the black in the hat"...l real unfunny shit. Then he started telling racist jokes as burns, and we all were warning him to shut up, then he starts trying to like poke my boy whose on the couch next to him, steal his hat, and even gets in his face and says he can have a free hit, but T is mad restrained, untill he snapped and jumped up, pounded him out on the couch. After dude started really leaking on the couch and was knocked out with his eyes open, I pulled my boy off him (he deserved to get licks in but take it outside... my ps3 was right behind him and I was blocking because that shit cost loot)

So Im pulluing my boy out the room, and other dude starts trying to crawl on the floor towards him, and grabs his leg and tries to roll with it because he thinks he knows jiu jitsu, so Im like fuck this, Im not holding dude back while hes trying to fight still, so I let go and T just stomps him in the face untill I realized he was probably gonna beat this guy to death in our house and made him snap out...

The point of this story? Dont try jiu jitsu unless you are really fucking good at it..

and dont wear a extra smedium hillfiger t because you will get roasted all night for it and if you get in a fight its gonna end up like this

shirt3723.jpg

haha