Steve-O placed under "citizens arrest" for vandalism.

LOS ANGELES - Steve-O of "Jackass" fame was arrested for investigation of vandalism and possession of a controlled substance at his Hollywood home.

Police arrested the 33-year-old co-star of MTV's prank-filled program at 5 a.m. Monday after a neighbor made a citizen's arrest following a dispute over a fence, Los Angeles police Officer Ana Aguirre said.

Steve-O, born Stephen Glover, was booked at a Hollywood police station on suspicion of vandalism and an outstanding traffic warrant, Aguirre said. He was also booked for investigation of possessing a controlled substance for allegedly having a small quantity of drugs on him, Aguirre said.

Aguirre did not provide further details.

Messages left for Glover's manager, Ben Feigin, were not immediately returned.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080303/ap_on_en_tv/people_steve_o

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO! How the fuck does one allow somebody to place them under "citizens arrest"?

I would seriously laugh my ass off if some random dude tried to tell me he was taking me in. :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Someone tried to put me under citizen's arrest when I was 16 for skateboarding on private property, but I got to the sidewalk and saw him coming at me.

He went to grab me and I started yelling "what the fuck dude just tried to grab my dick someone call the cops you fucking faggot" and people started going for HIM.

This is a public service announcement for all you minors out there. Crowds are your friend if you use them correctly.

Someone tried to put me under citizen's arrest when I was 16 for skateboarding on private property, but I got to the sidewalk and saw him coming at me.

He went to grab me and I started yelling "what the fuck dude just tried to grab my dick someone call the cops you fucking faggot" and people started going for HIM.

This is a public service announcement for all you minors out there. Crowds are your friend if you use them correctly.

Why don't you tell us where you got this example from........

:lol:

I got a bootleg of his "PCP Saved My Life" DVD

him and that fat dude preston smoke weed out of coke cans like high schoolers, and he smoked the smallest ammount of dust and was "bugging out" for 4 days

yeah fucking right, dust makes you do some crazy shit, but staying up for 4 days off one hit? Not fucking likely...