Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
2Blazzed

You Know A Girls A WHORE When....

When she wants to fuck you after only seeing pics of your dick on another girls phone. And youve never met her before.

When she calls you two weeks later and says she thinks shes pregnant, then you bring up the fact that you had on a condom.

I think all of us need less sex and more love.

/no homo

shes sending naked flicks to your phone and writing "im sending these to my boyfriend too"

when she has a crappy tattoo on her lower back.

when shes mad dumb, real stupid ones are easy to fuck.

when she lets ME fuck her!

when she lets a friend of mine (someone specific i cant say names) fuck her.

when shes done a threesomes.

when she fucks the first night she meets you.

when shes a chubby bitch.

when you tell her to suck your dick while youre taking a shit fucking around and she actually comes into the bathroom gets on her knees starts sucking, gags from the smell, whipes her eyes, laughs and keeps going.

This seems to fit here too...

A dude I worked with was 37, had a wife and twins, and was driving a brand new Lexus SUV. He cheated on all that with a 21 year BITCH at my work, who dumped her kid on its grandma, made enough noise to get him in trouble (we're "management" so it's not cool to fuck employees) and oh by the way...she has HERPES. Everyone knew it too, he just didn't care.

The guy mentioned above just got fired for flirting with a client via his cell phone, and the girl last report had become a coke addict and a few months back fucked a dealer for a gram. I know the gram is legit because a guy I work with did the coke after.

That's how STDs spread.

Guest 50million
when you tell her to suck your dick while youre taking a shit fucking around and she actually comes into the bathroom gets on her knees starts sucking, gags from the smell, whipes her eyes, laughs and keeps going.

thats the grossest thing ive ever heard. :yuck:

you know a girls a whore when the condom breaks off and you cant find it right away......

and she pulls it out of the snatch 2 days later

/happened to my boy in jersey

this is not a whore its what u call a keeper

you know the girls a whore when you fuck her in the ass and cum inside of it and she farts the cum out into her hand and eats it true story

You know a girl is a whore when she calls you to tell you that she is pregnant.And thats its great because you can cum inside of her with no worries until she gets her abortion

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now