You Know A Girls A WHORE When....

2Blazzed

And you're NOT trust worthy if you sneak a peep.......

shut the fuck up.

hoe.:(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..... when she says "you can do anything you want to me. just come hang out with me..... please."

and you say "really? anything?" and proceed to name the most vile things you can think of doing.

and she says "okay!" to every single one of them.

and then you say "okay, how about my friends and i will come over right now and run a train on you?"

and she says "okay..... that might be kind of sexy!"

and you say "i can assure you, theres not going to be anything sexy about this....."

then you decide that it's not even worth your time, so you just go back to bed and ignore her calls asking why you weren't there 3 hours ago when you said you would be.

When ever you hang out she tells you a story about "a guy in college did this to me"

She's willing to fuck you with out a jimmy after I've said "well you know thats not cool, i just got tested and haven't heard back".......and shes already on it

She lets me punch her

tl;dr- gave her any and everything. girls a whore with morals, sometimes, "best thing to ever happen to her" is a fat fucking faggot juggalo gay. Lost friends at her expense. I hope she dies. But, I can't stop loving her.

You done fucked up! No offense, please, but you owe your friends an apology. Not a huge one, but something.

And I hate when people say "Yo, it's not her - she's just confused...she's not acting like herself; it's temporary". Bullshit. This is her personality; this is how she is. Move the fuck on, soldier.

..... when she says "you can do anything you want to me. just come hang out with me..... please."

and you say "really? anything?" and proceed to name the most vile things you can think of doing.

and she says "okay!" to every single one of them.

and then you say "okay, how about my friends and i will come over right now and run a train on you?"

and she says "okay..... that might be kind of sexy!"

and you say "i can assure you, theres not going to be anything sexy about this....."

then you decide that it's not even worth your time, so you just go back to bed and ignore her calls asking why you weren't there 3 hours ago when you said you would be.

Are you fucked in the head?

If some girl told me I could do ANYthing I want to her, I don't give a fuck, I"m over there exploring my sexuality!!!

Ass 2 Mouth isn't whorish. You guys can do missionary for the rest of your life with some butter churner if you want, but a girl who likes sex isn't a whore.

And, 2blazzed, it's all good. Dude was a milliionaire who took her back to Chicago where she took care of his seven year old while he went out and fucked other 20 y/o girls. She eventually came back looking really fat. She said it's because of the American food, but I know it's because she was depressed.