You Know A Girls A WHORE When....

2Blazzed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All chicks are whores. There's this one broad I've been talking to, and this time I played the gentleman role and just wanted to hang out and chill wiith her. She even spent the night with me and she stayed in the guest bedroom. She was all "wow I like you because you're not like most guys -- all about banging chicks". And I really didn't even want to beat either. I was cool with just kickin it. As a result this apparently turned her on and the first thing she wants to do is fuck. Now the chick is pressuring me to have sex. Women are hypocrites.

When she is ya boys ex and she

insist she is given ya a ride home. As soon

as you pull up to the house she turns the car

off and unzips your pants.

YEEEEEEEEEEEES.

hahahahaha this shit is mad true. shit happened to me a while back. except the bitch said she was to drunk to make the drive back to her place and asked to crash. moments later i was in there like swimwear!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

When you haven't had a phone call from her in weeks, playing e-mail tag back and forth, then she calls like, "Oh, it's so nice to hear your voice, I love you", cause you've been down with this bitch through thick and thin for 3 fucking years and then right before you decide to hang up she's like, "Oh, I got some bad news. I got a boyfriend and he's the best thing to ever happen to me, tee hee hee". Reaffirms your belief that you've wasted your precious time on someone you actually cared for, but she's far too self-centered and has morals that only exist when it's convenient for her and makes you lose countless friends who had your best interest in mind when they told you, "Yo, she's a whore. I wouldn't fuck with that." and you stood up for her cause you thought otherwise and told them to fuck themselves.

tl;dr- gave her any and everything. girls a whore with morals, sometimes, "best thing to ever happen to her" is a fat fucking faggot juggalo gay. Lost friends at her expense. I hope she dies. But, I can't stop loving her.

When you haven't had a phone call from her in weeks, playing e-mail tag back and forth, then she calls like, "Oh, it's so nice to hear your voice, I love you", cause you've been down with this bitch through thick and thin for 3 fucking years and then right before you decide to hang up she's like, "Oh, I got some bad news. I got a boyfriend and he's the best thing to ever happen to me, tee hee hee". Reaffirms your belief that you've wasted your precious time on someone you actually cared for, but she's far too self-centered and has morals that only exist when it's convenient for her and makes you lose countless friends who had your best interest in mind when they told you, "Yo, she's a whore. I wouldn't fuck with that." and you stood up for her cause you thought otherwise and told them to fuck themselves.

tl;dr- gave her any and everything. girls a whore with morals, sometimes, "best thing to ever happen to her" is a fat fucking faggot juggalo gay. Lost friends at her expense. I hope she dies. But, I can't stop loving her.

man it must suck to be seventeen.

when you havent seen nor heard from this broad in over a year. and you run into her on the street and she says "we used to have alot of fun fucking, we should do that again sometime soon."

yeah shes a whore, and im getting laid.

.........thats BADASS. :: officer michaels voice ::