Podrido's Erotic Falconry

Milk Grenades

"It is only natural that the relationship between human and avian mirror that of canine and ottoman" Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bird%20Strap.png

Beakfoot.png

ButtcrazyBird.png

Birdspray.png

In%20the%20Bedroom.png

PhoneFalcon.png

ShortsFalcon.png

Tween%20the%20Legs.png

Shadowplay.png

Crotchmouse.png

When a group of fellow orniphiles sat down in a sweaty boardroom outside LaCrosse, Wisconsin in August of 2004, they didn’t know their little “perversion” would soon become a tri-statewide movement.

That word. Perversion. Makes my skin crawl, my stomach turn and my scrotum contract. Where’s the perversion in loving another one of God’s creatures? Where’s the deviance in wanting to pull feathers rather than blond hair? What’s abnormal about wanting to see your wife take a three-inch beak instead of a 10-inch African American phallus or a silicon, injection-molded forearm? How can a human vagina or anus even compare to hollow bones or a molty egg-hole. Hah!

And a movement it has become! With nearly 60 proud enthusiasts with real email addresses, we’re taking the sexual fringe community by storm. You can bet that’s got the fellas at Nambla plenty nervous. Even celebrities like Robert Loggia, Carrie Strug, Liam Neeson and Ted Pennington are showing their talon marks!

Eroticfalconry.com is hopefully just the tip of the iceberg. Our goal is to show others what turns us on so that they can see the natural sexual ferocity of our feathered friends.

If we can moisten a few more panties or instigate a couple more boners we can get the raptor-love movement to really take flight. (Pun gloriously intended.) These are OUR images. These are OUR feelings. This is OUR moment.

Bondage%20Bird.png

Enjoy! http://www.eroticfalconry.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
can someone give me the cliff notes of this thread.

milky always has to make me feel dumb with huge articles.

cliff notes:

Where’s the perversion in loving another one of God’s creatures?

Where’s the deviance in wanting to pull feathers rather than blond hair?

What’s abnormal about wanting to see your wife take a three-inch beak

instead of a 10-inch African American phallus or a silicon, injection-molded forearm?

How can a human vagina or anus even compare to hollow bones or a molty egg-hole. Hah!

If we can moisten a few more panties or instigate a couple

more boners we can get the raptor-love movement to really take flight.

(Pun gloriously intended.)

falcon.jpg

wTNINAMZo60z5aolf1wpjtIF_500.png

erotic%20falconry.jpg

pic1.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

• 6 years later...