US Soldier throws puppy off cliff (video)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

somehow a pie dog pup equates to a human family?

who was the football player w/ the dog fights... kill his family too?

you people are fucking dumb.

i think that if he's willing to throw a puppy (an innocent defenseless puppy)

off a cliff for no reason, he's probably willing to do anything.

that is fucked up. i hope the worst for this dude. he might as well hang himself before someone like me gets to him.

i agree.

the dude is a piece of shit and deserves serious UCMJ action taken against him.

i really hope he gets the worst or brings it on himself.

its just these 'fuck the military' reactions over the extreme minority that get to me.

and then calling for attacks on the individual's family... just unnecessary in all ways.

one of my best friend's brothers was involved in some bad shit. it became public. they received so much shit, phone calls, death threats, everything--media on their lawn for a couple weeks.

they were one of the nicest families i've ever met--his mother was more of a mother to me than my own. he was just a shitty person and kid, they were struggling enough with themselves being the parents of him, they didn't need or deserve any shit from the American public.

i agree.

the dude is a piece of shit and deserves serious UCMJ action taken against him.

i really hope he gets the worst or brings it on himself.

its just these 'fuck the military' reactions over the extreme minority that get to me.

and then calling for attacks on the individual's family... just unnecessary in all ways.

one of my best friend's brothers was involved in some bad shit. it became public. they received so much shit, phone calls, death threats, everything--media on their lawn for a couple weeks.

they were one of the nicest families i've ever met--his mother was more of a mother to me than my own. he was just a shitty person and kid, they were struggling enough with themselves being the parents of him, they didn't need or deserve any shit from the American public.

no doubt. i don't think the military deserves the backlash as a whole. nor do we need to pin it on them. if they stand up and do the right thing by prosecuting this dipshit, that should be enough.

his sister seems like a dumb cunt, too...then again, she didn't throw a puppy off a cliff.

as for the rest of his family, i feel for them.

i hope his wife divorces him, though.

i think you said it earlier in this thread, "obviously the psychological screening isn't working too well".

i agree 100%. military is desperate and they will hire anything with a pulse, 5 fingers on each hand, and legs.

I'm cool with the military, I'm just not cool with promoting cruelty to animals because certain people think it's funny.

They do a job I could never do, and for that I respect and admire them.

I guess that presents another question. I know a few people on this board are in Iraq right now. How often do you see shit like this, and what do you do when you see it?

beat down.

make that fucker low crawl all the way down there, get that puppy. dig a three foot grave with a spoon. salute the fallen pooch. give it a military burial with full honors. then iron mike back.

Word.

I don't agree with this nigga on much.

But there's just something disturbing about the fact that we have so much technology that we can basically just play God and strike niggas down from miles away without them even seeing it coming like that, and that people see this as our troops being brave heroes.

Especially after watching these other videos.

Maybe I'm just salty after watching these videos.

But you gotta admit that the military is a magnet for sick sociopaths that just wanna murk random people legaly whether they be armed combatants or just random Hajis in the wrong place at the wrong time. Especially during time of war. Especially considering that the general concensus is that we shouldn't even be there in the first place and all the "insurgents" are doing is protecting their country from foreign invaders.

Not hating on those who where honestly duped into joining the military out of a sense of patriotism or because it was their only option out of poverty or whatever, but I seriously doubt that the shit in these videos are the rare exception.

Go ahead and bring the hate.

Just calling it how I see it.

its hard to take you seriously when i know you have on fucking parachute pants.

beat down.

make that fucker low crawl all the way down there, get that puppy. dig a three foot grave with a spoon. salute the fallen pooch. give it a military burial with full honors. then iron mike back.

haha.

yeah. i don't know about marine smoke sessions, i'm sure they're on par w/ army combat arms though. make dude iron mike around the whole fucking fob or cob or whatever marines use. til he can't stand. every day. til he's out. fuck him.

and fuck a spoon, he's digging w/ his bare hands. 6 ft deep, 3 foots too easy.

after school special. If they are the worst videos of american behaviour in Iraq I'd say overall they are conducting themselves like saints over there compared to vietnam

I mean most of your videos were stray mongrels walking into explosions. I'd lol as well. I seem to recall PMB or someone posting a video of a bird getting hit by a car and all present pissing themselves laughing and everyone on here lapped it. In other words who gives a shit?

One of the other videos was uploaded by 'muslim empire' and nothing but a slideshow of a tragic accidental shooting that received international meida attention at the time. I remember because those photos won world press prizes. The point that incident was never denied or hushed up and there was never any evidence to suggest that it was anything other that the result of an accidental fuck up by the hands of scared for their lives - young soldiers.

You've also linked some videos of 'teasing kids with water' and 'soliders being dicks to police', 'splashing iraqs with humvee'... Oh please. Wah fucking wah

The most underwhelming one you posted was of a soldier talking to a doll and playing for the camera and you seem to have taken that as evidence that these soliders are committing attrocites??

I'm not a fan of the US in general and certianly not your current president but all this anti soldier shit is out of control and it really shits me. You try being in a warzone and then check if you have any sympathy for the poor bastards who are over. There will always be a small minority who murder and rape, but don't try and make something out of nothing

Can you guys read?

whosatriskboyweb.gif

I copy and pasted the links from digg.

It's said now 4 times in this thread.

The most retarded thing about this is that people want to retaliate to this violence with violence. They themselves want to become this person and in my opinion even worse than what this person is. Its bullshit there is a thing called JUSTICE and its not the business of ordinary people to carry out themselves. You all know that this dude is going to get handled by the military for smearing the militaries name with this. Fucking people react so violently and become zealots and extremists themselves...

The most retarded thing about this is that people want to retaliate to this violence with violence. They themselves want to become this person and in my opinion even worse than what this person is. Its bullshit there is a thing called JUSTICE and its not the business of ordinary people to carry out themselves. You all know that this dude is going to get handled by the military for smearing the militaries name with this. Fucking people react so violently and become zealots and extremists themselves...

right, but if the military doesn't serve proper justice, then maybe the people need to react.

Ok then that 16 year old girl who killed her family because they broke up the girls relationship shouldnt go to jail because i mean they restricted her from seeing the boy...so that was her serving justice on her family...

no, that's her parents being her parents. don't be so foolish

also: that is not "justice" she was serving on them. that is homicide.

homicide is illegal.

He looks like your typical dumb jock to me. I've seen guys like this do the most retarded shit in front of their bros...then, when you get them one on one, they say "I did it because everyone was there and I didn't want to look like a pussy" or "It was a joke" or something.

I saw this kid in high school get fucked with because he was a little slow upstairs by a couple jocks. He was getting all stressed out, and my friend Sean- who was one badass dude for 17- rolled up on one of the jocks and just BANKED the guy as hard as he could in the head. The other jock went for Sean, and Sean straight armed him so hard he backed dude into a fence about eight feet behind him.

Sean picked the kid up and switched it up, ands was saying, "You all right, what were they doing," and all this...the jocks were sitting there just stunned and saying, don't tell the coach, it was a joke, it's cool, be cool, etc. They totally bitched out when they got put in check, so ever since then I figured I'd stick up for people who couldn't do it for themselves.

But you gotta admit that the military is a magnet for sick sociopaths that just wanna murk random people

000113.jpg (opsec)

Seriously though, you make a lot of well thought out and articulate points, but not everyone is cut out for a rigorous and highly fulfilling job like mopping the floors at home depot. niggas gotta do what dey gotta do wordlyfe!

Omar who shot that little 16 year old kid in the face should go free because well the kid did hit him with a snowball...I mean the kid totally deserved it.

also homicide. people who lose their tempers and shoot kids need to be served justice.

either by the courts or by the people in the case that the courts might fail.

and some1: justice is the father of that little girl who was raped by his stepson. the mother bailed the son out after repeatedly being told by the father not to. he went to pick the kid up from jail after he found out, took him to a house in the woods, beat him with a baseball bat and then shoved it up the kids ass.