US Soldier throws puppy off cliff (video)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that it's a sign of the times. I do my best to be a compassionate, giving person, and 90% of the people I meet think I'm a weirdo because I don't get or expect anything in return.

Then you have assholes that shoot unarmed kids and throw animals off of cliffs and everybody gets all stirred up about it.

Why are people drawn to bad examples of humanity and feel compelled to discuss them? And since when did being a decent human being stop being the thing to do?

You know how I know being a douchebag is in fashion?

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 103 (9 members and 94 guests)

I'm staring at the 94 guests right now...real fucking hard. You people shouldn't be on the internet feeling butthurt or getting lulz, you should be out doing something positive that makes a difference if shit like this bothers you.

If you like shit like this, do the rest of us a favor and go do a few lines of Drano.

most of you people who are saying yo fuck the military are complete fucking morons.

I have a great deal of respect for people actually in that shit.

These dudes being fucking morons have nothing to do with them being in the military. There are tons of fucking douchebags from every walk of life who do disgusting shit like this.

Big up to everyone who served and actually ate shit.

Fuck all you pseudo hippy anti war faggots.

GLIK$/Warmonger

I think that it's a sign of the times. I do my best to be a compassionate, giving person, and 90% of the people I meet think I'm a weirdo because I don't get or expect anything in return.

Then you have assholes that shoot unarmed kids and throw animals off of cliffs and everybody gets all stirred up about it.

Why are people drawn to bad examples of humanity and feel compelled to discuss them? And since when did being a decent human being stop being the thing to do?

You know how I know being a douchebag is in fashion?

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 103 (9 members and 94 guests)

I'm staring at the 94 guests right now...real fucking hard. You people shouldn't be on the internet feeling butthurt or getting lulz, you should be out doing something positive that makes a difference if shit like this bothers you.

If you like shit like this, do the rest of us a favor and go do a few lines of Drano.

dude you rock.

most of you people who are saying yo fuck the military are complete fucking morons.

I have a great deal of respect for people actually in that shit.

These dudes being fucking morons have nothing to do with them being in the military. There are tons of fucking douchebags from every walk of life who do disgusting shit like this.

Big up to everyone who served and actually ate shit.

Fuck all you pseudo hippy anti war faggots.

GLIK$/Warmonger

and you rock also.

WHERE. ARE. THE. POTATOES???!?!?!!?ELEVEN11

For real. Fuck a nigga talking bad about people who signed up to be shipped off to the other side of the world, get shot at and risk their lives so I punk bitch back home can talk shit about them.

Like Gliks said, theres always going to cocksucking assholes no matter where you go or what you do. They dont represent the majority.

Re: PUPPY KILLING AMERICA INFIDELS!!!

This is an edited version of a video that shows an ambush of insurgent run roadblocks. Since you dont know what that means, they pull over cars and murder everyone who is in the wrong sect. Also, if they were shooting UNARMED civilians, there wouldnt be rounds coming back at them. So, in conclusion, you are a fucking moron. I don't have the time to watch all of these videos, but the ones I did were either bullshit or misleading, designed to sway the minds of those operating with a few missing chromosomes.

Suck a dick kid.

I copy and pasted it, I said these were from Digg at least 3 times in the thread.

Negapropped.

Enjoy tampon status.

I'm cool with the military, I'm just not cool with promoting cruelty to animals because certain people think it's funny.

They do a job I could never do, and for that I respect and admire them.

I guess that presents another question. I know a few people on this board are in Iraq right now. How often do you see shit like this, and what do you do when you see it?