fucking young chicks...

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at my work i see lots of teenagers and younger. but today this chick came up to the counter i thought she had to be atleast 18. i dont have a pic so none of you think this is true but she had the nicest rack. anyway i was talking to her a little and she ended up being 13 fucking years old i told her to leave before i cought a case. but wtf is up with this shit. DETO i would of never asked her age and just rode the wave.

1. Post her pic up.

2. You know you could lose your job, go to prison, and be a registered sex offender (her pic would help decide the risk level).

3. 16 year olds usually arent down to give it up like that. So what the fuck would you talk about? "yeah i totally agree, matthew mcconaughey was amazing in fools gold." "yeah I really enjoy High School Musical 2." "Yes, that is so raven." Look at her myspace, I bet it has a bunch of flash and .gifs of "cute" shit, causes you browser to lag up, plastered in "inside jokes" and has atleast 3 slideshows of her and her girls drinking smirnoff ice artic berry flavor / arbor mist.

4. I could be totally wrong, so post her up.

man, fuck that hanna montana, disney chan b.s. everytime i hit up the mexi joint by my house, the spanish rugrats keep eye'n me. and i know how old they are because who the fuck rocks heely's past 13?

falling_from_bike.jpg

TAKE THE TRAINING WHEELS OFF YOUR SHOES, THEN GET AT ME.

about a year ago i noticed a rather pretty girl working at the starbucks by my parents house.

she was there fairly often when i went in. i figured she was young, but at least 19 or so.

i was there with friends one night and asked them how old they thought she was.... all agreed that she was probably 20 or so.

anyway, i was in there one evening while picking up coffee before going to do wholecars and on the way out i'm like "ah, fuck it" and jotted down a quick note on the back of my receipt that just said something to the effect of "i just thought you should know that you're really pretty. i would've told you this to your face, but you're working drive-thru and seem real busy. i promise i'm not a creep, i just thought you should know you're beautiful, if you don't already." asked one of the other cashiers to give it to her and left.

came back a week or so later on my usual coffee-run, she was there. as soon as she saw me she got all red in the face and whatnot. anyway. long story short, she found the note to be adorable and we traded numbers.

i should mention here that one of my friends talked to her for a bit and found out that she was "out of school", which we took to mean that she was in college.

when i heard from her, she asked me how old i was. i told her and she was like "oh wow, you're a lot older than me...."

turns out girl is 17. dropped out of high school.... hence the 'out of school' thing.

anyways. we talk. we're friends i guess in the way that she talks to me and i keep her at a distance both because of her age and because i have a girlfriend now. turns out she's also a virgin and has decided that she wants me to "be the one". ugh.

i also have pics, but i don't think i'm going to post them. haha.

• Like 1

dropped outta high school and working at starbucks...

wow talk about shooting for the stars

seriously.

at least she's attractive. but really.... c'mon. i coasted through high school and got good grades without ever doing work. she dropped out because she "didn't want to do anything".

winner.