I got a really drunken email from a girl yesterday

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ok, ok..this is a reply to me telling her that I found my wallet the other day. I was telling her because I remember losing it at her place a while back.

awwwwwwww, I'm so glad you found it, You're just the kind of guy who doesn't deserve shitty things to happen to.....You know. :)

BUT seriously you either need to get a chain on that S.O.B or be like me, I'm being a super good girl now, not going out on week nights,just being boring all alone, and then just trying to chill and stay at home with my guy on the weekends.

You should really really try it out, if you find the right kinda girl it can be reallllllllllllllllllllly cool. *******, I dare you to do it...

BUT I'm so glad you found your wallet, but seriously, you gotta stop loosin' it. strees mofo :)

You are way tooooooooooooooooooo HOT to be stressin over shit like that.

When I say HOT, I mean waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy toooooooooooooooooooo HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT, You know what I think of you......SO SO SO SO SO S OSO SO SO SO HOT!!!

I've always had a dirty nasty thing for you.

Ever since that night twho months ago you can't get out of my head......I keep thinking about you spitting on me and choking me slapping me...sticking it in my ass..I'll never let my boyfriend do that!!

Take care and don't be a stttranger!!

I've had cooler emails, but this is supposed to be a sort of reserved girl. I feel so bad for her.

• Like 2

Yeah, I realized that after I pasted it. But you guys asked. Should have just left it to your imagination. But I stress that this girl is a super good girl so, either way, I feel super awkward. I've gotten dirtier texts in the past week from other, more morally loose women.

awwwwwwww, I'm so glad you found it, You're just the kind of guy who doesn't deserve shitty things to happen to.....You know.

BUT seriously you either need to get a chain on that S.O.B or be like me, I'm being a super good girl now, not going out on week nights,just being boring all alone, and then just trying to chill and stay at home with my guy on the weekends.

You should really really try it out, if you find the right kinda girl it can be reallllllllllllllllllllly cool. *******, I dare you to do it...

BUT I'm so glad you found your wallet, but seriously, you gotta stop loosin' it. strees mofo

You are way tooooooooooooooooooo HOT to be stressin over shit like that.

When I say HOT, I mean waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy toooooooooooooooooooo HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT, You know what I think of you......SO SO SO SO SO S OSO SO SO SO HOT!!!

I've always had a dirty nasty thing for you.

Ever since that night twho months ago you can't get out of my head......I keep thinking about you spitting on me and choking me slapping me...sticking it in my ass..I'll never let my boyfriend do that!!

Take care and don't be a stttranger!!

what the fuck????

well.........

i guess your gonna need to take care of that then....

dont be a stranger...

yeah dude i hear that. one time i met this girl too, volunteered her time to like everything, always was in school when she wasn't doing that. just made me feel like i was a lazy shit, right?

so i meet her some place downtown, we head back to my place to watch a movie after getting something to eat, not even after 2 minutes at my place she was all over me with no sort of help with it at all. she stayed over like 2 days or something and wouldn't let me stop. they can be fun, but damn man i can't keep up that pace all the time.

how the fuck did no one call epic fail on this?

fuck

I'm dumber for having read this bullshit

and

he clearly flaunted the pics, tits, or getting the fuck out rule.

if he gets up, they'll all get up,

it'll be anarchy.

oh,

and it's

actually a letter from his moms.

nah man

he said

"I got a really drunken email from a girl yesterday"

and although I won't dispute butt seczin' and spittyMcSlappenstein is all well and good

It's just not what I would call REALLY DRUNKEN

which possibly would have made it thread worthy.

do you remember the "so me and sneak where watching predator thread"?

I read the title and clicked it and low and behold

they did not fail to deliver and enriching scholarly conversation about

fucking predator.

so all I'm saying is

don't false advertise

or hold delusions about the importance of your mediocre at best "drunken email".