Can It Get Any Worse for the Syracuse Orangeman Basketball Team

WarGeneral710

Syracuse played Pitt today. Syracuse needed to win at homw vs. Pitt. They lost to Pittsburgh 82 to 77. Now, Syracuse knocked off a great team in Georgetown. That was suppose to help them in there plight to a berth in the NCAA tournament. It's not that they lost to Pitt, but it's the way they lost. Pittsburgh went on 18-2 run with 3 minutes remaining. How could a team score that many points within 3 minutes? I have the answer....SYRACUSE BASKETBALL TEAM JUST SUCKS. I rather watch the girls play then them and I go to this school. They have a former Crack dealer starting in the game in Paul Harris. They have Johnnie FLynn who couldn't penetrate even if Kim Kardashian spread her legs wide open. If he could he would penetrate his ass to the basket. Then you have a 6'11 guy in Donte Greene who wants to shoot 30ft 3-pointers. It's really sad. I know he's not the brightest student that Syracuse has to offer, but damn even Boeheim made Carmello look smart. You guys know Carmello is a stupid fucker. BIG EAST CHAMP TOURNAMENT IS OUT OF THE QUESTION FOR THEM. WHAT YOU GUYS THINK?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest spectr
im some dude from pittsburgh that has a fucked up ankle and is stuck inside drinking beer and eating vicodin talking about random things on 12 oz, who are you

man I sprained my ankle the other day... walked on it for a 5 days with an ace bandage then decided that it was good enough to go skate on since it didn't hurt as bad as before... big mistake... so I wish I had some vicodins...

that explains who you are... but what about the other guy? and I just want to say for those of you who don't know pittsburgh is fucking grimey like very few places I have ever been... but shit man you got more trains like few places do...

i dont have a clue who the other fool is to be honest with you, some kid who goes to syracuse i am assuming. i rocked out on my ankle for 3 weeks and now i have to go to rehab for 2 months to make it heal but may have caused some permanent damage from what the xrays today said. pittsburgh is grimey and does have mad trains, good benching city, and its weird whenever i see videos of people doing freights in the day, all the spots ive been to here are night hits for the most part. lotta nsf dudes here, they do so many fucking freights for over a decade now