Im not going to wait for this nigga to die to pay respects.TOO SHORT appreciation thread.

rushawn wuan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Im not going to wait for this nigga to die to pay respects.TOO SHORT appreciation thre

Did this nigga just make an Oakland thread.

Tooshort Born to Mack one of the few memories i have back wa when dubbing his tapes from my older cousins getting caught listening to freaky tales.

Props

Re: Im not going to wait for this nigga to die to pay respects.TOO SHORT appreciation thre

Hey you, I called you to see if you were going to that Dream show...

I don't think you went.

you called me? it must of been when i was at the gym. i wasnt really too hyped about it so i didnt go.

Yeah it was a bit too hyphy for me. But AM**D was there and I haven't seen him in a minute, so that was cool. He was all in a button up and shit.

Jase was there too.

PS: my bad... Too short is awesome.

But he's actually not short at all.

more_you_know1.jpg

when he wasnt doing hyphy shit he was off the hook. i mean really.

im a player? is that not the single best fucking song ever?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=z6V9j5qHEqY&feature=related

oh, honorable mention is dru down pimp of the year.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1W_9q8OoH9Y

short had a show at a local bar last year, unfortunately he only did ~5 songs, but it was tight. he had a bunch of ugly white bitches on stage dancing, but what do you expect from a rap show in fucking oregon.

cant fuck with 'gettin it'. no way, jose.

Yo how the fuck you gonna post that bullshit in a Too Short thread???

Anybody else think this nigga should get neggaprop hammered for that shit?

Ok.......

i used to really like too short back in the day when i was a little kid...songs like life is too short and the ghetto are classics.....

but im gonna have to go on record here and say...

FUCK TOO SHORT

yup.....fuck him...

the story goes like this.....about 3 years ago.... me and two homies paid about $35 each to go see this fool in concert... it was at a spot here in sac called the colonial theater...a very small venue...so we figured it would be a dope show..

show started at about 7pm...local "hip hop" radio station (if you can even call it that..cause they play nothing but crap and r&b) had a dj at the show who was spinning for the first hour.....oh and i guess he didnt bring enough music...cause he ran through 10 songs...and when he was done...he started playing the same exact 10 songs over again..but this time in a different order.... and it was garbage cause it was the shit that was on the radio at that time (except for one song by the federation that was cool)..

so 8 pm hits and these 2 unknowns get out on stage and rip the mic pretty hard...and put a lot of heart into it....but most of the crowd wasnt feelin them cause they were nobodys..

at about 8:20....the dj starts spinning again till about 9:30 when 2live crew is supposed to perform......well....i guess 2live crew became a one man band....cause it was some dude who was performing all by himself....and i dont even remember that fool being in 2live crew..

this dude performs till about 10....then the dj spins again.....and keeps yelling shit like are you guys ready for too short!!?!?!?!

and everyone is like fuck yeah bitch bring him out....cause people have been waiting for 2-3 hours and shit....

another hour and a half goes by.....finally too short comes out around 11:30pm....

people go crazy....its him and like 15-20 black dudes on stage....he starts to rock the mic...

does like 2 old school songs.....and like 4 or 5 of his newer songs on the radio.....

the show ends at about 11:50......from the time he got on stage to the time he got off the stage was about 20 minutes....and he didnt perform ALOT of his old school shit...

him and his entourage left with about 7 or 8 black and white drunk groupies...that was it....probably one of the wackest shows I have ever been to.....but get this....the crowd starts chanting for "one more song".....for about 3 minutes....he never comes back..

what a fucking rip off....$35 for 20 minutes of too short.....

now i know why the fuck they call this fool too short.....its used to describe his show.

....anyways....everyone pretty much left the show dissapointed...

and i swore never to buy too shorts music or support him at all ever again....

the only highlight of the whole night was taking pictures of drunk latin girls who got on stage and stripped.....oh yeah....i ended up sucking one of their titties.

Guest 50million

i went to the local liquor store near my house to get some remy for my friend. the dude went in the back and brought out a 'special' bottle signed by Too $hort in silver sharpie. He wanted ten extra bucks for that shit. we paid regular price and took it home. i highly doubt too short sign it. but it made a fun party story that night.