TACO BELL!!!!!

Oiler

Never heard of Mighty Taco before, but it looks good at first glance.

Sonic is good, but kind of overrated...after watching their commercials for years I was mad excited to finally try one, and felt like it was just OK. I wish RI would get a Hardees, Checkers, and White Castle...definitely my favorite fast food joints that I don't have regular access too

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you i haven't been in awhile and wanna go now and also never liked baja blast when i last tried it..

If you can spare a lil more money at the bell get the chicken/steak chalupa's. If they were cheaper i'd actually make it there more often

On a side note, going to white castle is a goal in my life

every thursday I go to Taco Bell. They are hard to come by in Brooklyn, the one I go to is far from my place. My roommate and I spend about $30 collectively on TBell and KFC which is the combo thing there. It is a righteous good time

which one are you talking about? flatbush? there's a pizza hut/ dunkin donuts/ taco bell combo on 3rd ave and 11 or 12th street. there's also a taco bell in kings plaza mall. there used to be one in coney island.

Sonic is good, but kind of overrated...after watching their commercials for years I was mad excited to finally try one, and felt like it was just OK.

man sonic is the shit!

not for the food though, just for happy hour

crucial during southern summers

small_%5B387x273%5DRoute_44_cherry_limeade.jpg

Do not eat this shit b. The meat is barely USDA approved, it's on some grade d shit. Anytime you can get a pound and a half of food for $2.24 you gotta realize you're eating straight basura.

FAIL.

No such thing as "Grade D beef" or any other grade for that matter.

http://www.snopes.com/food/prepare/badmeat.asp

I'm not saying Taco Bell is good for you, but its no worse than any other fast food, and i think it tastes better.