TACO BELL!!!!!

Oiler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone remember the enchirito commercial with the horrible rap? I'm probably dating myself, but for some reason I can still remember part of it from way back when even though I never ate one. Memories are weird like that I guess.

"My name is David my friends call me G One hungry young dog I be. I'm cool like a penguin in a tuxedo. So hook me up with my gooey enchirito!"

heres an appetizing little story:

about a week ago, i ate taco bell then got home

i took a big shit

while wiping (using a little more TP than usual), i noticed a revolting piece of undigested/able cheese with the texture of silly putty, about the size of a small wad of paper

it didnt stop me from returning, so im convinced not many things will - possibly morbid obesity

taco bell i love you, why you gotta hurt me like that

anyone remember their green sauce?? and when the fuck did they discontinue serving it. I stopped in there like 4 monthes ago and asked for it and the chick at the register looked at my like i had two heads, needless to say green sauce was way before her time...

it comes on the 99 cent chicken burrito. its the shit.

3 99cent burritos and a mountain dew. every day.

Taco bell needs to let me fill up an igloo cooler with Baja Blast!! add booze, and have a redneck tailgate kegger!

Until just now it never occured to me that Baja Blast can only be found at Taco Bell. I don't even like soda, but that shit is delicious.

every thursday I go to Taco Bell. They are hard to come by in Brooklyn, the one I go to is far from my place. My roommate and I spend about $30 collectively on TBell and KFC which is the combo thing there. It is a righteous good time

Sounds like a good time to me