TACO BELL!!!!!

Oiler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

The local Taco Bell is less than a block away from the local Subway, and I always pick Taco Bell.

It's definitely junk/garbage food but they have plenty of veggie choices and it doesn't taste utterly offensive. Subway is arguably healthier but if you've eaten 500 Veggie Delites you've fulfilled your lifetime quota.

I was just watching a commercial for those, thinking it's weird that Taco Bell is trying to actually make something on their menu authentic.

When I want real Mexican food I go to a real mexican spot, and when I want TB I go to TB...I DON'T WANT THEM MIXING DAMNIT!

Don't worry, Taco Bell will never make anything that is authentic or not 1000% processed and artificial.

I was just watching a commercial for those, thinking it's weird that Taco Bell is trying to actually make something on their menu authentic.

When I want real Mexican food I go to a real mexican spot, and when I want TB I go to TB...I DON'T WANT THEM MIXING DAMNIT!

haha i feel you on this one.. i seen em and was like

"woooow really...?" for that like u said id just go to the real taco joint..

on a side note i got a number from a taco bell drive through chick drunk as hell one night...

and to my surprise she was actually good looking.. thank you alcohol for not steering me wrong this time...

Ain't no T Bell in Oz sadly. They opened in Sydney AKA Dumb Faggotville and then when that didn't work they packed up and left. Sucks for the rest of us, all they had to do was open one near my place and I'd have been there 3 times a day. When I was living in the US I always had at least 1 meal a day there, and it's cheap as fuck too

I gotta agree with SwampFight on that.When i go to Taco Bell i aint lookin for anything authentic,i want sum cheap junk food.I used to love the soft tacos but in the last few years theyve gotten really skimpy so i dont even go there as much.Put sum fuckin meat in my Taco bitches.NH haha

• Like 1

Not really a fan of grade F meat

I always hear people saying this shit about Taco Bell...you know there is no letter grade system for meat in the US, right? It's an urban myth, that most people take as fact.

TB is Commercial grade, and there's actually 3 grades below it, which are what's used in ground beef/hotdogs/Slim Jims/shit like that