SO I'M SITTING IN MY APARTMENT...

eatso

YOU REALLY HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO HUH?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I didn't say I would fuck them. I don't even know who they are.

Personally, I don't care for superficial hoes that demand attention. However, it seems like a lot of guys on here would fuck someone based on looks before finding out what they were really like.

Why's it gotta be "superficial hoes that demand attention and rock expensive purses and talk on the phone while you're fucking them"?

You're talking about jr varsity bag-ladies here.

There's a HUGE gap between anoying hoochie mama, chicken heads... and dumpster-diving, dreadlock-couchie, filthy, crustpunk hobo goblin bitches.

And yeah you kinda did get at that you would fuck them if they seemed like cool peoples.

Not trying to come at you about it, just sayin.

I'm not saying that I would snob out and not drink beer and vandalize shit with these type of girls...

I'm just saying that my cock would NEVER find its way into the equation.

Feel me?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually expect girls to shower before I sleep with them. It's this weird thing about me, go figure.

There is a qualifier to this. Crusty is fine, it's just part of being a traveler. My pants are shiny in spots from wear and grease and work but they're clean. You get dirty, then take a shower...there you go.

Now, you're probably thinking of scumfucks. Scumfucks are just dirtbags that hobo around from place to place, making enemies and generally being poster children for birth control. They usually are extremely annoying and stupider than a sack of hammers, constantly drink tons of 211 and Rossi and smoke crack/shoot heroin/what have you, and don't give a fuck about anyone or anything. They are NOT the kind of people you would want in your house, because they will rob you blind and lie to your face about it.

I'm pretty sure Eatso knows the difference between a traveler and a scumfuck.

Well, Skumfucks aside.

I was pretty much talking about the quality of woman pictured in this thread.

For all I know they might be cool peoples to drink 40's and bullshit with.

But I aint trying to dip my stick in that AT ALL.

I'm sure most people on here probably wouldn't even go as far as to drink 40's with them.

But I'm not a snob.