DWI LAST NIGHT

THANKYOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ppfftt, chill the fuck out. not bragging at all, but i've driven drunk a lot, sometimes when really smashed, and i was always capable of controlling the vehicle, riding between the lines, not speeding like a maniac. i don't know how people crash shit when drunk, all you have to do is pay attention.

Word. Or at least know your limit. I've put my seat back and crashed out more than once because I knew I was too drunk. Just gotta make sure it's not somewhere where a cop is gonna wake you up with his flashlight and book you anyways for doing the right thing.

Everybody that drives drives drunk or high or whatever more than once. Unless maybe they live in NYC or some other major city that it's easier to just get on a subway or catch a cab at 2 in the morning.

see drunk driving depends on the driver...

ive driven with people fuuuucked up and they drove

perfect as if they were taking the test for their license...

and ive driven with drunks who would speed crazy

and swerve in and out of traffic on some fast and the furious type shit...

taking tight crazy fast turns around lakes and shit in a busted up

rusted 97 jeep something...

THAT shit is not fun at all......

True, true.

I knew someone like that that I used to work with back in the day when I was a teenager.

He would give me a ride home after work but always stopped to get a 6-pack first and then would take a detour to the hood to buy coke.

Dude would be speedidng around in his Camaro all crazy and shit coked up and chugging Budweisers like it wasn't shit trying to show off or something.

Dude was a nut.

I drive like a grandmother when I'm drunk. I'm not trying to get booked.

Yeah I am not...I guess when you have a seven year old daughter or someone you love that happens

I would be pretty pissed if some drunk driver killed them

I'm not Metal either.

I just see you on here talking about how metal you are so I figured I'd pull that card on you.

I have a son, and I'd be heated if anybody killed him. Drunk or sober.

You do drive drunk though. At least on occasion. Don't lie now.

I'm not Metal either.

I just see you on here talking about how metal yo are so I figured I'd pull that card on you.

I have a son, and I'd be heated if anybody killed him. Drunk or sober.

You do drive drunk though. At least on occasion. Don't lie now.

Actually no, never have...I had a friend killed while he was driving drunk. So I dont, and you can ask anyone I know. If I am driving I have a limit and am sober when I do drive.

True story

Actually no, never have...I had a friend killed while he was driving drunk. So I dont, and you can ask anyone I know. If I am driving I have a limit

True story

^HA! I caught you. You might not drive fucked up, but you do drive when you've been drinking.

You know your limit. You just said it.

Unfortunately the law don't discriminate.

They got the "legal limit" bar set so low that you can get knocked for a DUI after 1 beer.

Then you'll come home and make a thread about it on 12oz and next thing you know

you got all these holier than though fuckbags calling you a douche and saying that they wish you would crash and die.

Feel me?

^You see. I cought you. You might not drive fucked up, but you do drive when you've been drinking.

You know your limit.

Unfortunately the law don't discriminate . You can get knocked for a DUI after 1 beer.

Then you'll come home and make a thread about it on 12oz and next thing you know

you got all these holier than though fuckbags calling you a douche and saying that they wish you would crash and die.

Feel me?

Yeah, I know my limit. I dont go over that. But when I say drink and drive..I mean dont get fucking DRUNK and drive.

I just think its a fucked up thing to get all smashed and then drive. I mean shit, get a cab...or call someone. Its one thing to fuck up your life, but another to fuck up someone else