WORK

DA KID MERO

At my last job, there was this girl who was desperately single. Called me to cop all the time, but I know she don't smoke that much. Always talked about how she's lonely as fuck.

She was really hot, too. But guess what? She had hairs on her chest! I wouldn't have noticed until it was too late if not for one of the apprentices telling me!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its the porblems he next day going back to work and from then on.

bitches think once you fuck them you're in it for th long run.

this what you do mero. you set some shit up with her. a public place. where she can bring friends. and holler at shortys friends. im pretty sure they gotta be as fine as her

ok what dont you take her into the bathroom during a break,

do some nasty shit like ass to mouth

then it would be virtually impossible to feel uncomfortable seeing her at work

from that point on. if she ever says something that you dont like

remind her of the atm

I get the feeling that all these dudes talking about how they did it and caught drama or whatever it's cause they where herbs about it and tried to wife the bitch. Or vice versa.

Just let shorty know that it is what it is. Yall working together but yall can smash boots on the low too.

Just keep it like that and shit should be cool.

I get the feeling that all these dudes talking about how they did it and caught drama or whatever it's cause they where herbs about it and tried to wife the bitch. Or vice versa.

Just let shorty know that it is what it is. Yall working together but yall can smash boots on the low too.

Just keep it like that and shit should be cool.

the single bit of info you shouls take from this thread. i hope DAO got it to you in under three minutes...

At my last job, there was this girl who was desperately single. Called me to cop all the time, but I know she don't smoke that much. Always talked about how she's lonely as fuck.

She was really hot, too. But guess what? She had hairs on her chest! I wouldn't have noticed until it was too late if not for one of the apprentices telling me!

Hooollld up. You have to elaborate more on this one. I have never heard of such shit.