VIVA QUISQUEYA

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

INGREDIENTS:

4 green Platano bananas (remove the skin and cut in 3 inch pieces)

2 teaspoons of salt

1 cup of water

½ cup of whole milk

½ cup of cold water (place water in your refrigerator before using, so it is cold)

5 Tablespoons of American cheese or other cheese that you like (grated or cut into small pieces so it well blend well and melt easier)

½ stick of butter (cold)

5 strips of bacon

Salt to taste.

PREPARATION:

In a large saucepan, Place your cut Platano bananas and add sufficient room temperature water (or from tap) to cover the bananas for boiling. Add 2 teaspoon of salt to the water. Cook or boil the bananas for 20 or 25 minutes, until soft. You do not need to boil the water first, simply place the bananas on the stove with water to begin.

Add additional water to replace the water that has boiled off, and with a lid now on the saucepan, cook for another 15 minutes.

Remove from the stove and drain off the water in your saucepan completely. Mash the bananas with a potato masher (or something similar) ~ adding the cold water from the refrigerator, ½ cup of whole milk and your cheese that you like (you may also add chopped sweet onions if you like). After this mixture has come to the consistency of what else ~ mashed potatoes ~ Add ½ stick of lightly salted butter.

In a frying pan, fry the 5 bacon strips. Drain off the fat from the bacon and add it to your already prepared Mangu, blending well with a wooden spoon. If you like, you may also cut the bacon into small pieces and add this also (this is optional)

Mero, enlighten us on how to make Mangu if you know how. I dont want to just follow some website recipe.

YEAH I GOT YOU SWIZZ

YOU PEEL SOME PLATANOS, LIKE 2 OR 3, BOIL EM IN SALTED WATER TILL THEY A LIL SOFT KINDA LIKE HOW YOU DO POTATOS. WHEN THEY AT YOUR DESIRED FIRMNESS YOU DRAIN EM THROW BUTTER AND A LIL BIT OF THE WATER YOU BOILED EM IN. BET THEN YOU FRY UP SOME ONIONS, OR SAUTEE I AINT A CHEF B I DONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BUT THEY CANT BE DEEP FRIED JUST A LIL BIT.

HOLLA AT ME.

Mero, please tell me you love Aventura.

LET ME FIND OUT

aventura-roof.jpg

It's your Romeo...Can you feel me Mami?

l_9f16eb0d4aacf0ebac2aa5ae043c70e6.png

K.O.B.

LMAOOOOOO

"ITS YA BOY ROMEO"

SO NAAAASTY!

LMAOOOOOOOOOO YO DOGS, IM UNDER CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION BY THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC TO FEEL THESE NIGGAS, AND THEY FROM THE BX!!! HOLLA!!!

"TU CORANZITO ES MIO MIO

MIIIIIO MIO MIO"

Dude, yesterday I ate some porkchops stuffed with mangú that fucking baffled me. I don't know how the fuck it's even possible to stuff a porkchop, but the old ladies at Yaya's did it, and they did it with fucking mangú and then wrapped that shit in bacon. Illest thing I've ever had.

I know I'm supposed to stand up for mofongo and all, but mangú kills it. So good.