Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Harpo Marx

*Actually* the creepiest thing ever (response to Glik0)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candirú

This fish is feared to attack humans and animals and swim into an orifice (the vagina, anus, or even the penis—and deep into the urethra).[4] Because of spines protruding from the fish, it is almost impossible to remove except through surgery.[7] The fish locates its host by following a water flow to its source and thus urinating while bathing increases the chance of a candiru homing in on a human urethra. Natives have also been known to bathe facing the current, as doing so would decrease the chances of the organism lodging itself in the rectum.[citation needed] Other orifices such as the penis or vagina are covered up with the use of hands.

fuck parasitic water dwellers. seriously.

i saw that shit on discovery or something.

fuck that noise. i just got home from seeing Juno again I dont wanna be reading this.

I've heard about this shit before.

What I don't understand is how it's possible for some microscopic shit to possibly be able to swim fast enough to swim up a piss-stream into your cockandballs while your pissing off a boat???

I don't know about yall, but my piss stream moves pretty fucking fast.

What I don't understand is how it's possible for some microscopic shit to possibly be able to swim fast enough to swim up a piss-stream into your cockandballs while your pissing off a boat???

yeah i thought that part was bullshit too.

"A well-circulated myth is that the candiru is capable of swimming up the stream of urine in mid-air to a victim standing on shore or a boat. This is physically impossible as the maximum swimming velocity of the fish is opposed by the downward velocity of the urine stream, and the further impossible act of the 5–14 mm wide fish maintaining position and thrust within a 2–7 mm wide column of fluid. They are also probably not attracted to urine as commonly thought."

anyway, i'm not fuckin with south america.

i saw that shit on discovery or something.

fuck that noise. i just got home from seeing Juno again I dont wanna be reading this.

Sorry man, didn't mean to ruin the feel-good movie buzz. Carry on.

yeah i thought that part was bullshit too.

"A well-circulated myth is that the candiru is capable of swimming up the stream of urine in mid-air to a victim standing on shore or a boat. This is physically impossible as the maximum swimming velocity of the fish is opposed by the downward velocity of the urine stream, and the further impossible act of the 5–14 mm wide fish maintaining position and thrust within a 2–7 mm wide column of fluid. They are also probably not attracted to urine as commonly thought."

anyway, i'm not fuckin with south america.

Hahaaaa... I thought that sounded like an impossible load of shit!

Thanks for clearing that up.

Where did you get that from? A reliable source?

I was like 8 when i first heard that myth but i still knew it was bullshit.

congrats on the old news harpo

i had one of them thar things stuck in ma peehole then i had to piss er out it was a bitch

Yo Inkheadscrew, go move to oakland and start a thread about it in Brickslayers.

They need niggas like you dawg.

Myth.

Banned.

Closed.

Fail.

...A well-circulated myth is that the candiru is capable of swimming up the stream of urine in mid-air to a victim standing on shore or a boat. This is physically impossible...

Co-sign

i remember hearing about this also on discovery, it creeped me out then, and it creeps me out now....fuck that

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now