*Actually* the creepiest thing ever (response to Glik0)

Harpo Marx

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candirú

This fish is feared to attack humans and animals and swim into an orifice (the vagina, anus, or even the penis—and deep into the urethra).[4] Because of spines protruding from the fish, it is almost impossible to remove except through surgery.[7] The fish locates its host by following a water flow to its source and thus urinating while bathing increases the chance of a candiru homing in on a human urethra. Natives have also been known to bathe facing the current, as doing so would decrease the chances of the organism lodging itself in the rectum.[citation needed] Other orifices such as the penis or vagina are covered up with the use of hands.

fuck parasitic water dwellers. seriously.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I've heard about this shit before.

What I don't understand is how it's possible for some microscopic shit to possibly be able to swim fast enough to swim up a piss-stream into your cockandballs while your pissing off a boat???

I don't know about yall, but my piss stream moves pretty fucking fast.

yeah i thought that part was bullshit too.

"A well-circulated myth is that the candiru is capable of swimming up the stream of urine in mid-air to a victim standing on shore or a boat. This is physically impossible as the maximum swimming velocity of the fish is opposed by the downward velocity of the urine stream, and the further impossible act of the 5–14 mm wide fish maintaining position and thrust within a 2–7 mm wide column of fluid. They are also probably not attracted to urine as commonly thought."

anyway, i'm not fuckin with south america.

yeah i thought that part was bullshit too.

"A well-circulated myth is that the candiru is capable of swimming up the stream of urine in mid-air to a victim standing on shore or a boat. This is physically impossible as the maximum swimming velocity of the fish is opposed by the downward velocity of the urine stream, and the further impossible act of the 5–14 mm wide fish maintaining position and thrust within a 2–7 mm wide column of fluid. They are also probably not attracted to urine as commonly thought."

anyway, i'm not fuckin with south america.

Hahaaaa... I thought that sounded like an impossible load of shit!

Thanks for clearing that up.

Where did you get that from? A reliable source?

I've heard about this shit before.

What I don't understand is how it's possible for some microscopic shit to possibly be able to swim fast enough to swim up a piss-stream into your cockandballs while your pissing off a boat???

I don't know about yall, but my piss stream moves pretty fucking fast.

I was like 8 when i first heard that myth but i still knew it was bullshit.

congrats on the old news harpo