This guy should not be wearing this shirt.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is a lame as fuck generic fashion shop in australia that sells shirts with the run dmc logo, it pisses me off.

it is nothing to do with the fact with someone being white and wearing the shirt, more the fact that if you walked up and asked them about run DMC they would look at you blankly.

YES!

but they fucking ruin it. its like a "distressed-stencil-gay" print. and the shirts are extra fucking small, and come in a faggoty yellow colour. it is a fucking crime.

also I don't really have problems with people wearing Run-DMC shirts in as long as they know who they are, or listen to them, etc.

but its like all the new hipster fags that wear The Ramones shirts, and have never even heard a single Ramones song.

the world is full of fucking dumb asses.

I know some white folks that would vic the shit out of bootybooty.

And that's not speculation, that's a fact.

that's cause you're from Illadelph and It's stupid grimey there....It's funny cause when you're white and grow up in the hood you have an advantage in life that white dudes from the suburbs don't have. It's called a hood pass. I like being able to slide from boojie to back around the way and have no static in either place. Black dudes don't always have that convenience. I learned a long time ago that people are mad prejudice, so I slide and play the role to make some of that white privilege money, then go back around the way and post up. Plus being a muslim helps especially when I'm dressed in my traditional Islamic gear, I'll walk past a group of loudmouth hood cats standing in front of the corner store and they see me coming and just straighten up like I'm police and be like "asalamalaikum ahkee".

I like being white, but I'm so thankful I wasn't raised like a cracka ass cracka.

why does dmc sound all FUCKED THE FUCK up?

DMC talks like that because when his was rapping in RUN DMC when he was young, he always had a high pitched squeaky voice, then when his voice got deeper, he tried to keep singing high pitched to stay in with his character and he fucked his voice up.

this cracks me up

tj maxx? Man fuck that my shit was legit not that You check the collar the shit didnt say Hanes or Fruit of the loom, my shit said WU WEAR AUTHENTIC.

I remember all the spanish and black girls running up to me like psht psht YOOOooooo white boy yo come here yo psht lemme check ur tag cuz dat aint real. OH SNAP YO dat shits reeeaaalll yo where jew git dat?!

Spanich bitches lud me for realz... I had to buy all my clothes that had labels myself though which kinda sucked because my dad was against all branding so he gave me a box of candy bars to flip and I had to work that for everything in middle school. I made a shit load of cash cause our school store stopped selling candy. Hense me flossin'...yes I had a jesus piece too but never talked with an accent or acted ghetto I just liked the clothes and the music.

I used to wear Wu Wear and some other brands like Mecca. A lot of Tribal Gear shirts. I wore Echo too. Im talking back in the 90s. Before I knew what a douche tool Mark Ecko is. But if youre not black then you need to know where to draw the line. Like wearing FUBU. Theres a difference between a white dude who likes hip hop and knows that he's white and a whole lot of these dipshit wigger trash kids I see in the lower middle class suburbs.

that's cause you're from Illadelph and It's stupid grimey there....It's funny cause when you're white and grow up in the hood you have an advantage in life that white dudes from the suburbs don't have. It's called a hood pass. I like being able to slide from boojie to back around the way and have no static in either place. Black dudes don't always have that convenience. I learned a long time ago that people are mad prejudice, so I slide and play the role to make some of that white privilege money, then go back around the way and post up. Plus being a muslim helps especially when I'm dressed in my traditional Islamic gear, I'll walk past a group of loudmouth hood cats standing in front of the corner store and they see me coming and just straighten up like I'm police and be like "asalamalaikum ahkee".

I like being white, but I'm so thankful I wasn't raised like a cracka ass cracka.

Word.