so wait, a sticker is a "slap" now?

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh... because its true.

stickers are 90% gay, stencils are 95% gay, and wheatpasting is all gay.

sometimes generalizations exist because the statement being made is truth.

for example:

most black people are not blonde.

most stickers are not good.

see where this is going?

ha ha ha...

ya know whats really really gay??

close mindedness an broad generalzations..(sp)

my stenciled stickers an stencil canvanas are ruff an get props..

also,

i ain't scurt bout drop'n mops or carry'n the cans neither,

an agree that anything UP illegaglly IS GRAFF..

but we're all entitled to our own opinions.......

ha ha ha...

ME NIGGA!!!!!!!!!

my stenciled stickers an stencil canvanas are cute an get me gay dick..

also,

i ain't scurt bout shov'n mops or carry'n the cans in my ass neither,

an agree that anything UP illegaglly IS NOT NESSESSARILY GRAFF..

but we're all entitled to our own sexual orientations.......

blues-you-re-gay.jpg

ive heard of this as well.

i believe its what the sticker fags call it in order to make themselves be cool.

anyone that would hold a conversation sounding like this and thinkin it's cool should be slapped for real....i.e. "yo dude did you see all the slappies i caught last night. man i caught so wreck with my slaps!":rolleyes: :rolleyes:

o rry?

i make some sick ass stickers/slaps/slappies whatever the fuck you wanna call em, an stencils that get the girlies panties all moist..

how can you make such a generalized statement?

i don't know one bitch that would get moist over a fuckin stencil dude. seriously you're probably 13 and never felt anything moist other than the spit in your own hand. you sound like you belong in paperchase. get out the grown ups are talking.

ha ha ha...

close mindedness an broad generalzations..(sp)

my stenciled stickers an stencil canvanas are ruff an get props..

also,

i ain't scurt bout drop'n mops or carry'n the cans neither,

an agree that anything UP illegaglly IS GRAFF..

but we're all entitled to our own opinions.......

its not about opinions or what is/isn't graff.

and you are one of the worst spellers/typers this board has seen in a long time.

Sarcasm is stating the opposite of an intended meaning especially in order to sneeringly, slyly, jest or mock a person, situation or thing. It is strongly associated with irony, with some definitions classifying it as a type of verbal irony intended to insult or wound. An example of sarcasm is using "that's fantastic" to mean "that's awful".

It is used mostly in a humorous manner, but can express annoyance or anger.

AS YOU ALL KNOW THE BRONX INVENTED RAP MUSIC, GRAFFITI, WEED, FITTED HATS, AND BITCHES WITH FAT ASSES. SO IM THE AUTHORITY ON THIS SHIT AND I SAY, STICKERS ARE FOR NIGGAS TO PUT ON THE SODA MACHINE IN THE CAFETERIA WHEN YOU 14, I JUST SPRAY OVER NIGGAS STICKERS WITH AN ORANGE DOT ON SOME ASSHOLE SHIT, EVEN IF IM NOT CATCHING A TAG. SO LIL NIGGAS LEARN THEY LESSON.

ALSO, I NEED YOUNG B - "UPTOWN HARLEM" SO I CAN LAY IT UNDER FOOTAGE OF ONE OF MY HARLEM SHORTIES BANGING FILLS.

AND YO, WHO THE FUCK SAID THEY STICKERS GET GIRLS PANTIES MOIST? FUCK YOU TALKING ABOUT B? YOU SPECIAL ED? WHAT BITCH GETS HORNY OFF SEEING A FUCKING STICKER WITH A WACK TAG ON IT? I SHOULD EARTH YOU FOR SUCH A FOOLISH STATEMENT B. YOU GOTTA BE IN JUNIOR HIGH, I STOPPED GETTING PUSSY OFF THE STRENGTH OF GRAFFITI WHEN I WAS 13.

Im not trying to start no shit... I don't support the use of stickers only... I to think you need to paint/bomb/catch marker tags and shit... but Seen did do an interview with Peel Magazine where he was quoted as saying in regards to stickers... "If they go up illegally, it's still graffiti."

Here's another interview he did in the U.K. where he puts it out... not the same quote though... http://www.ukhh.com/elements/graffiti/seen/index.html

But Im still saying... if you're not putting in work with paint/markers you're not a writer... you're just an illegal street artist or some other made-up title.