so wait, a sticker is a "slap" now?

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not really sure what you mean by that comment...

if you mean i look like some black hipster fuck that runs around millwaukee putting up artfag wheatpastings and then strolls into a coffe shop to hop online and brag about it.... then yea dude you caught me right there

doa.. you couldnt see sarcasm even if it was tattoo'd across the tip of your dick..

you should really just stop.. and since like last time before we have another the world revolves around doa session i'm not going to say shit else to you in this thread

naw, stickers can be dope when the writers who put them up have fresh hands and catch plenty more real tags. i can even dig calling stickers "labels," but giving the act of putting up a sticker a name like "slapping" subcategorizes it where there's not enough to it, nor any room for it to be.

im a leftie, so i dont fuck with stickers much. they're a real pain in the ass not to smudge.

People like renaming things because in their mind the thing doesn't sound cool enough so they need to make it cooler. Hence "slaptags". Apparently you can't just call it a sticker or a label.

Fucking kids always gotta tart shit up. Just be happy calling it what it is. A sticker or a label. Thats fucking fine. You don't need to make it sound more notorious or edgy than it is.

Second off, "capping" is gay. Yes its a reference to CAP MPC. Obviously, but he didn't coin it. Some douchebag in his bedroom came up wit it trying to once again make things sound cooler than they are.

Fucking christ. How hard is it to say "dis" or "rag". Trying to justify a phrase by saying that it means dissing with throw ups and ragging is dissing with tags makes no sense. Pretty sure CAP did tags over people too.

Just call it beef. Thats all.

Stop gaying eveything up.

i'm not really sure what you mean by that comment...

if you mean i look like some black hipster fuck that runs around millwaukee putting up artfag wheatpastings and then strolls into a coffe shop to hop online and brag about it.... then yea dude you caught me right there

doa.. you couldnt see sarcasm even if it was tattoo'd across the tip of your dick..

you should really just stop.. and since like last time before we have another the world revolves around doa session i'm not going to say shit else to you in this thread

Come on Moogle... How you gonna act like you're not a hipster now?

You said some weird ass hipster shit (after everyone on here seen that you're some weird ass hipster dude) and now you're gonna pull the "internet sarcasm" card?

If Aybee, or Gliks, or Mero or whoever said thaat shit it would be OBVIOUS that it was sarcasm.

But coming from you? Who fucking knows. I mean, you DO fit the description and all.

So yeah, I could totally see sarcasm if it was tattoo'd across the tip of my dick.

Just so long as it aint you doing the tattooing.

And for the last time dawgs... you SERIOUSLY need to see a speciallist about that dyslexia.

It's fucking DAO my dude!

Uhhh capping is a term one would use if there stuff got dissed. ie: "My piece in gheytown got capped by cuntfaceoner. I'm gunna go cap some of his gr@ffito'z"

It's a term that mad people use in mad cities and have been doing so for mad years.

I know for a fact that I've heard it come from a philly legends mouth and he's been writing since the late 70's.

The term is coined. And has been for a long time.

You can't just all of a sudden come along in 2008 and pretend that it isn't.

speaking of slang, i just wanted to know if the word "landmark" was LA-only terminology...

we call old tags and throws and pieces that date to the 80's, 90's, and early 00's as "landmarks". it's a rule that you don't go over landmarks.

is this used in other places?

I've never heard the shit refered to as "landmarks", it's just more common knowlege to let the shit live.

how come if anyone makes a thread in chnl zero about painting and everyone freaks out, 'no graffiti talk' posts up the ass

6.jpg

but make one about fucking stickers and its all good. fuucking lame man

Because 90% of channel Zero heads don't write graffiti and they don't want to expose themselves so they bitch everytime graffiti is even mentioned.

But half of them are sticker/wheatpaste fags.

because a mod made it that's why.

i remember a couple weeks ago a regular member made a topic about something that happened in the news, and his thread was filled with "fail" and ridicule, and then a mod made the exact same topic not long after and people were on the jock and engaged in meaningful discussion.

^That too.