Public Transportation.

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha...I wouldn't have helped him either, and I'm probably one of the helpinest dudes I know.

and on public transpo....I can't remember that far back, I'm like Big daddy Kane when he says

"and havin' a car that's called experience" I only ride public transportation when i'm in 3rd world countries stakin' out big business. And even then I'm only on the train and bus when I'm not with the fam, otherwise I just have my driver pick me up and take me to my Big William lo-key pro bono no homo slo mo location.

do not make eye contact? thats one thing i like about hawaii you can make eye contact with anyone and not worry about getting shot or people getting pissed, everyones pretty chill out here.

idgetkilledinthemainlandoner!

i wasnt meaning "do not make eye contact" out of fear of anything.

i meant that when you make eye contact with people on P.T. 90% of them want to have a pointless conversation,,or they ask you for change.

I don't drive and have to walk everywhere because public transport here in Uk just drives me fucking crazy. It was cool when you used to be able to smoke just go upstairs on the bus and sneak a joint or something but they got rid of that.

Once caught some dude smoking crack right next to the driver that was amusing.

But man buses make me crazy, once stood up on the bus and told everyone to shut the fuck up cos they were all doing my head in, now I walk for an hour to work and an hour back otherwise I would be fucked crazy pissed off allday if I was on those buses

Back when the south park movie was in theaters. Bunch of drunk ass 16-18 year olds climb to the tram, breaking the silence

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING FACE UNCLE FUCKER"

they look like school kids. one is nerdy, other is fat. one asks if I have a marker

dude bombs couple of windows with my red marker and gives it back

all the time they sing along to the tunes of south park movie

good kids, I thought

ya headphones and staring out the window works. unless some nice ass is on the transit. then it's eye flirt n if she bout it bout it. sit next and collects. THE NUMBERS FOR DIPPINS

yeah ive missed out on so many hoes i mad eye contact with but never hollered on the train. but i was a younger person

• 3 years later...
seen a dude do coke off a metro card on the 6 train

i was like 15 and it bugged me out

now a days when im drunk i enjoy pissing between the carts or pissing in the train if no ones on

random video subway bral vid:

the other night, my friend was taking bumps of molly (gross) at like 3pm on a sunday on the subway in paris. i think i was the only one who cared, cuz unless it's me it's just wrong! but its cool here everyone minds their own business

iv been involved with to many, to gnarly situation on busses/trains.

i almost just keep that shit all to myself and when i think about situations randomly here n there i smirk to myself and as if it were the Dos Equis man himself saying it out loud in my head i realize its not just a gimmik, i really am the koolest mutherfucker in the world.

Spambots decide to bump some random threads.

I've had a fair few strange public transport encounters. I don't have a drivers license so it's always been train/bus/bike.

Last week coming home from work some guy hopped onto the train, sat opposite me and was waving to get my attention while I was staring at my Ipod. He asked me if his sock smelt bad as he held it in his hand. Couldn't understand the rest of what he was saying but he had some serious Cheeto feet.

I've had a junkie whip out a needle and shoot up on the free CBD bus next to me, trying to hide under his bag.

Hopped on the train once to see an old guy with a thick beard standing there in white pants covered in shit. The whole carriage stank.

Jumped on the train another time to a foul smell, looked downstairs and saw a huge bucket of fish heads poured over a few seats. Like, hundreds of fish heads.

Can't think of anymore right now but when you use public transport daily you just lose track of all the whack encounters.

lost my license for a bit so for the past month its been, awesome friends who are in the right place at the right time, bike (did 20.6 miles roundtrip to work yesterday) and bus - i use a shuttle that is for college kids but they never check ID's so i just hop that shit, its free...

still waiting for some hot college chicks but im taking like the 7 oclock bus so its def boring as shit.

public trans, saw bitch faceplant on the subway when it was coming to a stop, saw a drunk ass dude get booted off a greyhound bus like halfway to our destination (at a station but still)

pretty tame shit/ no cityoner

I take classes like 15 miles from home. 2 days before I have school at 7 am I call the bus people and make arrangements to be picked up delivered and returned home on the shortbus. It costs $8 roundtrip but it takes 35 minutes instead of the 3 hours i calculated the regular route taking with its 3 transfers and standing on the side of the road.

I like this little shortbus. Im usually the only one on it. The drivers are nice. Don't have to deal with bus people and it picks me up at my door... door to door service. So fuck driving. Pop in my earphones and review my notes before class.

that's hella nice and way better rates than taking a cab. i don't drive so i either bike or ride the bus to get where i need to go. there are definitely some strange people on the bus. this one lady i see every so often sits on the bus and says the most disgusting and disturbing shit about rape and cutting off dicks and all sorts of crazy shit. the really fucked up part is when she gets off she's extra polite to the driver and then goes right back to her torrent of crazy talk. it makes me appreciate my sanity.