Public Transportation.

suca

was waiting for the first train from bruges to brussels, 5am posted at the station. me, two business dudes, two tourists, and one dude sitting in the corner rocking back and forth occasionally screeching to himself, loudly. stereotypical crazyjunkie behavior. i get on the train and luckily dude doesnt follow. I have the whole car to myself, stoked to nap and relex. until 3 minutes later when the dude gets on the train after all and, out of all of the cars and levels he could have sat on, (one of those double decker trains) he comes and sits 5 rows away from me rocking back and forth, smelling bad, shrieking.

i really think he pooed himself.

I did not get to nap on that train ride.

bummer

coolstorybro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while commuting on a charter bus years ago to some hick town, this black guy in the back was hammered & being loud as hell, alone

midway through, he released a seal-breaking piss onto the ground, & because we were going downhill, it ran along the floor onto everyones luggage but mine (had it on the seat next to me, fuck sharing a seat with you). without surprise, the entire bus broke out into one the worst racial slurs & hate comments i have heard

the fat, middle-aged, sort of hick looking driver pulled over in the middle of nowhere, helped him outside, & took care of him (dude was probably throwing up as well). after helping him back onto the bus, he put him into the front seat, asked him if he was ok, gave him a blanket before taking off again - while everyone else was yelling at him in butthurt anger over his good deed

heartwarming

in an empty vial of faith in man, a drop was restored that day

Another one...

About two and a half years ago I was waiting for the b3 by kings plaza with one of my boys when we see some drunken guy (turned out to be a pretty infamous writer in nyc) with a paper bagged 24 oz walk by. We see him throw a sticker up on the bus schedule on the pole. So my boy asks him "you write?" and he grabs him by the collar and pushes him against the wall and says "yeah u got a fuckin problem?". So we go on to tell him nah we write too yada yada. He tells us all this shit about studying all the transit maps, bus and train routes, etc. So the bus comes and he asks us if we have change for him to get on, we tell him nah only for ourselves or watever. We get on the bus and he stumbles up the steps behind us (still with his 24 in hand) and asks the driver if he can get on for free. The driver says no and then BOOM dude just hurls his beer at the drivers face, spits on him, threw up another sticker right on the front windshield, and dipped off in a drunken rage.

Needless to say me and my boy were fuckin hysterical laughing during the whole thing...dude also gave us like 100 stickers each, one of which i still have to this day.

Another cool story br0sephus brought to you by AOD

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I might of posted this already....

I was taking BART when I was about 14. End of the line into Berkeley to work at Gilman Street. Here are some visuals to help:

ku-xlarge.jpg

924_Gilman_Street_(2).jpg

So anyway, my friend and I were on our way to Berkeley when we noticed a woman freaking out. Crying, sobbing, drooling...just totally out of it. She screamed "it hurts! It hurts!" and while everyone decided to ignore, my friend and I were like "What can we do? What hurts?". She kept going in and out of consciousness, so we decided to get her off the train and on to the platform.

BART-Bay-Fair-02.JPG

She smelled horrible...kinda like dairy and alcohol. She had not 1, not 2, but 3 plastic bottles of half drunken vodka. While my friend decided to get kinda preachy and tell her not to drink right now, I knew it was too late. She looked like her face exploded and everything was puffy - even her finger tips. I knew she was going to die.

She stopped talking and laid down. Again, no one doing anything. I sat with her while my friend called for help. I can't be 100% sure but I'm pretty sure she stopped breathing. I couldn't believe alcohol basically killed this woman right in front of me - she had to be about 35 too.

We saw the BART police come up on the platform.

mehserle1.jpg

We didn't want to talk to the cops and were already emotional from the whole situation. We hopped on the next train and didn't say much until we got to Berkeley.

• Like 1

I grew up on public transportation. I did not get my first car until I was 20-21. Didn't need one until then.

I live in a area that the transportation sucks. I would take it if I could and it made sense.

When I lived in Italy, I loved that everyone walked, Bike, or took the bus. Maybe had a scooter too.

It would save me a ton of money right now. 8 cylinders use a lot of gas.

Stories from London:

Man in expensive suit with a wad of toilet roll sellotaped over his nose. I am glad this dude got off at Canary Wharf, financial centre of the country.

Woman who sang gospel songs loudly and badly to her cassette walkman while leaning right in front of the chick next to her to read her paper. While still singing. While the chick next to her with the paper ignored her.

Dude who spread around 7, 8 bags over the seats on a tube train, taking up all available space, at LATE TIME AT NIGHT. I moved a bag to sit down, he lost his shit and threatened me. I screamed back, cos no one else helped. That was actually pretty scary. I didn't expect to get threatened. Lesson learned.

I LOVE every day that I do not live or work in London anymore.

homeless people that smell so bad it clears your sinuses, and makes your eyes water, frat boys coming back from Wrigleyville puking all over each other, armed robberies, sex, beggers, gang fights in the loop, suicide, street musicians with more talent then anyone I've ever heard or seen, passing out, and finally getting to my stop and getting home untouched.

eatpraylove01.jpg

http://www.angryasianman.com/images/angry/eatpraylove01.jpg

this was several years ago but I was on the #9 north bound at the General Hospital mental out patient stop. A crowd gets on and an Asian dude sits right in front of me. In the back of this bus, the benches are against the wall and you face the passengers across the center aisle.

He was a regular looking dude, not homeless or junkie looking, and about 40 years old. I thought he was going to work or whatever.

Then he starts shouting at me. Not in my face, just staring directly at me from his seat across from me.

This shouting is in Chinese. [Cantonese, Mandarin, I don't know]

He calms down and tells me in broken english that he has Tourette's

Oh sht, Tourette's in Chinese. First for me

bum with an ol red drunk nose, who basically looked like homeless santa, sits across from me at rush hour. just starts bellowing at me raspily, going" ASSSHOOOOLE! ASSSSHOOOOLE!"

crackhead lady at the station, yelling "happy thanksgiving!" almost incoherently while begging for change on christmas eve

recognizing plainclothes from being stopped for skating/watching them book people

dude who was on kenny vs spenny, always playing his music

one time, i was sitting at the end of the car. this harbodied, giant cholo dude with sunglasses is listening to his music loudly & drinking rum, chasing with a bottle of coke. he goes in between the cars while its moving & starts pissing in front of everyone trying not to make eye contact with him. he steps back in & sits down casually, & i see that the winds basically splattered his piss all over his boots. it was really hard not to laugh

This on the train at 7 p.m.

qYVaPXG.jpg

I was drinking whiskey out of the 26oz with my girl on the last car one Friday night. This gangstuh-looking Filipino dude walks up to us and goes "this isn't the place for that, put it away. If I see you take it out again I'm jacking it." I sat there in awe for a moment then just started laughing. He walked off and just grilled us for the rest of the ride.

Was going back home from downtown drunk one night and I seen some douche lookin' guy doing chin-ups on one of the bars. Everyone on the train was drunk and loud and no one was really acknowledging him. He then tries to pull some acrobatic shit and hang upside down by his knees and the guy falls right on his head and just lays there for a couple seconds. Train goes quiet then everyone looks over and starts cracking up. Dumbass.

That's all I can think of at the moment but I'm sure I'll remember more. Other than that it's just the usual homelessness, ratchet pussy and white-trash moms, drunk fucks and inconsiderate assholes. I'm not saying I'm a fucking golden example member of society, but a little bit of common courtesy goes a long way.