tripping on silvia

mightymim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i did it i smoked some 30x extract but you heard my story my boy smoked it after me and thought he was flying for real

the best way to do it is outside at night or inside with very low/dim lights. almost dark.

in a bowl with a butane torch type lighter. keep the flame on and inhale as deep as you can.

the chemical reaction only takes place at very high temps. have a sitter around to make sure you don't get up and try to walk around or some goofy shit.

p.s.: no music on is also key. silence and dim lights.

let the spirit of salvia infest you. she sings sometimes.

p.s.: no music on is also key. silence and dim lights.

Nah... fuck that. We where doing that shit at my homies freinds house while they where jamming out and I shit you not I could literally see and feel the music flowing from their instruments and amps into my right hand, through my body and out my left hand.

Also I was sitting infront of a piano/organ type thing and I could hear and feel it jamming along with the band, then I realized that nobody was playing it. But I could still hear, see and feel the music coming from it and passing through my body.

Shit was a trip.

Nah... fuck that. We where doing that shit at my homies freinds house while they where jamming out and I shit you not I could literally see and feel the music flowing from their instruments and amps into my right hand, through my body and out my left hand.

Also I was sitting infront of a piano/organ type thing and I could hear and feel it jamming along with the band, then I realized that nobody was playing it. But I could still hear, see and feel the music coming from it and passing through my body.

Shit was a trip.

just describing the way the south american indians do it. it worked out quite well for me.

it was a religious experience in all its glory.