tripping on silvia

mightymim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everybody else with me who tried this got all twigged out and hated it. Bonus... more for me. Then they tried to get me to over do it. Thinking that i wasnt smoking enough...wrong again. It did kinda piss me off that they were intentionally trying to get me to have a bad go at it. Anyways all it did was split my personality. I just conspired in my head laughed at nothing and smoked more

You were doing it all wrong.

And your boys are fags.

Mexicans make art while on it? shieeet they know how to reel their shit in

I couldn't imagine

i read that the best way was thru a water pipe.

also, the no music thing... so true

we had some reggae music on when i smoked it once... the whole song started looping the same 5 seconds over and over inside my head, it freaked me out real bad...

and the cd was not skipping at all when i came down.

wowow haha, I can see that happening

There's a video of me out there kept on a mtv owned flipcam...I try not to think about it much.

I freaked out baddd mainly because I didn't want the people I was around to see me in that state.

I ran over to another couch and hid under my jacket, then I got up to spit into a sink

then sat down again asked for some one to keep track of the time and to get me water

They kept asking about what I saw -I didn't see images or whatever I just babbled on about dimensions and how everything appeared to be elongated and whatnot

I said I wouldn't do it again, but I might

maybe at coney island at night on the beach with some better chill people

Chea'