tripping on silvia

mightymim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Salvia and weed are two completely different drugs.

That's like telling a skydiver to try tennis.

I fully realize this. It was less of a suggestion and more of a personal preference. I can't knock salvia, it's got its pros. I just personally prefer weed.

A skydiver can like tennis, just like someone who enjoys salvia can enjoy weed. It all varies by opinion I suppose.

I fully realize this. It was less of a suggestion and more of a personal preference. I can't knock salvia, it's got its pros. I just personally prefer weed.

A skydiver can like tennis, just like someone who enjoys salvia can enjoy weed. It all varies by opinion I suppose.

welllllll, if you wanna get technical...salvia use should be spread out as your tolerance goes way up after the first time you smoke it. unlike weed.

Casek- duly noted. Not really an expert on salvia, nor have I used it many times, so I might come off as ignorant. However I was speaking in a general sense, and not saying they are similar substances. I realize they are different.

no problem, i was just pointing that out. i know of rednecks that think salvia can be smoked like weed. salvia blunts, the works...so wrong to abuse this plant.

anyway, you might want to check out erowid if you're interested in salvia. (google it)

yea after you bake and scrape em bananadine effects da brain

you can also smoke frog skins

what the fuck are you talking about? damn fool. don't smoke that shit.

there are indeed toads you can lick, but you cannot get high from smoking banana peels

or frog skins.

some of you cease to amaze.

what the fuck are you talking about? damn fool. don't smoke that shit.

there are indeed toads you can lick, but you cannot get high from smoking banana peels

or frog skins.

some of you cease to amaze.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychoactive_toad

"The milking procedure does not harm the toad — it consists of stroking it under its chin to initiate the defensive venom response. Once the liquid venom has been collected and dried, it can be used for its psychedelic effects. The toad takes about a month to refill its venom glands following the milking procedure, during which time the toad will not produce venom. Some vendors sell dried toad skins, even though it is possible be harvest the venom without harming the toad. The venom is often used for recreational purposes.

Smoking or vaporizing the toad's skin or products thereof protects one from being poisoned by the large number of additional toxins present in the secretions that are not volatile on heating or that will decompose at elevated temperatures. Many of these other toxins are peptides and large molecules."

"Licking toads is not biologically practical. In order for these tryptamines to be orally active the human mono-amin-oxidase system needs to be inhibited. (Schultes, Evans and Raffauf, Vine of the Soul: Medicine Men, Their Plants and Rituals in the Colombian Amazonia. Oracle, AZ: Synergetic, 1992.)"

i only tried it once. when it hit, everything turned into fruit loops.

then, the image of life itself starting peeling back like a sticker and all that

i could see behind it was outer space. i never tried that shit again.

thats pretty much exactly what happened

to me the first time, like everything was peeling away from itself in slices. i thought that my girlfriend and this kid#had conspired to awake me into hell, which i had really been in all along...

i did it a bunch of times that summer...i watched my boy walk into a wall face first which was hilarious, still cant believe that its legal and weed isnt tho

salvia is the funniest drug in the world.

if your not doing it.

I thought it was the funniest shit in the world WHILE I was doing it.

I honestly can't understand all these people who are like "fuck that!!! I'm never doing that shit again!!!"

I can understand feeling that way about Acid... but salvia???

The shit only lasts so many minutes and then you're fully straight after you come down.

To each their own I guess.

the best way to do it is outside at night or inside with very low/dim lights. almost dark.

in a bowl with a butane torch type lighter. keep the flame on and inhale as deep as you can.

the chemical reaction only takes place at very high temps. have a sitter around to make sure you don't get up and try to walk around or some goofy shit.

p.s.: no music on is also key. silence and dim lights.

let the spirit of salvia infest you. she sings sometimes.

i read that the best way was thru a water pipe.

also, the no music thing... so true

we had some reggae music on when i smoked it once... the whole song started looping the same 5 seconds over and over inside my head, it freaked me out real bad...

and the cd was not skipping at all when i came down.

• 1 year later...

everybody else with me who tried this got all twigged out and hated it. Bonus... more for me. Then they tried to get me to over do it. Thinking that i wasnt smoking enough...wrong again. It did kinda piss me off that they were intentionally trying to get me to have a bad go at it. Anyways all it did was split my personality. I just conspired in my head laughed at nothing and smoked more