tripping on silvia

mightymim

yea so tried silvia and had a trip for about 15 min. i wont be able to do it again for a while cause its now illegal in Illinios. But my trip consisted of me laughing non stop and drolling.then my body got mad hot and i started to sweat for a bit, then i was fine. I made this thread so everyone eles can talk about there or someone eleses trip on silvia.

cause they are allways funny to wacth. so post some stories if you got them.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've smoked that shit a few times, its fucking weird. its like an intense acid trip condensed into 10 minutes. supposedly smoking it out of any type of waterpipe and holding it to the dome until you cough your lungs up is the "proper technique"

that shit made me see god

really weird.

when i smoked it i was more or less instantly teleported to somewhere else, but in the same room still.

i came out of it after only a few minutes and stood up and began trying to hang up everyones coats in the room onto a chair.

they looked at me and was like WTF are you doin??? and i could only say that i was trying to help them. at the time when i said it i felt like it was the most important thing in the universe. moments later i was on the floor in a laughing fit, and then it was done.

interesting at best, but i had no desire to ever do it again.

yea so tried silvia and had a trip for about 15 min. i wont be able to do it again for a while cause its now illegal in Illinios. But my trip consisted of me laughing non stop and drolling.then my body got mad hot and i started to sweat for a bit, then i was fine. I made this thread so everyone eles can talk about there or someone eleses trip on silvia.

cause they are allways funny to wacth. so post some stories if you got them.

aw nigga u fucked up...

i heard of that shit from the lil punk

white kids at my school..

from what ive heard you smoke it

like you smoke weed and you hillucinate

as if you took acid or something,

but it only last around 10 minutes...

and word on the news is niggas died from it...

sooooooo ill just stick with my chronic...

thankyouverymuch...

Homosexual Africans?

are going to break into your house in oakland and rape you...

Man don't waste time with salvia... there are so many better legal herbs out there...

Tails, the only way someone could die from it is by trying to drive a car while smoking it at the same time. I always thought it was weird that this shit was legal.

It probably got illegalized in Illinois for that ^ reason too if you think about it, they sold that shit at every head shop, some noob probably smoked a bunch of it and walked into traffic.

lol @ that story up there ^

first time i smoked it i sat there for a few seconds drooling... then i suddenly was compeled to get up and go lay down in the hallway, and all my friends were like wtf are you doing?

it was the first time any of us had done it, and i smoked it first. after it ended they were all like WTF happened to you? and i was just like dude it was fucking awesome, smoke it.

I remember me and my homie took bong rips at about the same time and when I was able to pick myself off the ground I heard him screaming "get the dog! It's eating me!" and so I ran over and picked up this little lap dog and chucked it clear across the yard and everybody started flipping out like "whooa!!! Chilll!!!!!" but they where rolling over laughing too.

Turns out my boy was stuck on the ground peaking and the little guy was just licking his face and he wigged out and thought he was eating him. And I in turn thought the dog was eating him and came to the rescue. :lol:

Tails, the only way someone could die from it is by trying to drive a car while smoking it at the same time. I always thought it was weird that this shit was legal.

It probably got illegalized in Illinois for that ^ reason too if you think about it, they sold that shit at every head shop, some noob probably smoked a bunch of it and walked into traffic.

true... well thats what I heard...

im not surprised they illegalized it

in illinois neither cause kids at my school

would talk about it aaaaall the time...

and be like "duuude its sooo easy to get

just go to walgreens or sumthing"

i wouldnt be surprised if some dumbass

was trippin and walked into on comming traffic...