Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Weapon X

A Raisin In the Sun

What the fuck is this shit? Puffy in A Raisin In the Sun?

I watched the Sydney Poitier version a few years ago. Loved it.

I watched the Danny Glover version in high school. I was very moved. Brought to tears, almost, even. After it was done, the majority of the black people in my class were making fun of this moving play about a black family trying to come up and live in the white neighbourhood.

Now Puffy does a remix of this shit. I wonder what those kids from my class back then think of it now?

Did anyone see it? I bet it was horrible compared to the Danny Glover version.

Now Puffy does a remix of this shit. I wonder what those kids from my class back then think of it now?

:lol: good one

yeah I have a strong dislike for puffy and I really couldn't see past him to full on judge his acting

Needless to say I thought he was not the one for that role at all, can't compare the to the golver or portier version

and It's sad because the rest of the cast is excellent, and i'm sure there's tons of other black male actors out there who could've done a wayyyyy better job

and if puffy was put in to draw in a audicence (perhaps younger), that's Weaksauce

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now