FUCK irresponsible teen angst against the prego baby machine

INKHEADSCREW

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow. twinky. Judging by your posts you are the result of years of child abuse.

You must have been molested by a doctor at the age of thriteen and have issues with your mother because she wouldn't believe you.

I can just imagine you getting mouth fucked crying by your doctor when you went to get your first physical.

Your anus being brutally violated and having to shamefully tell your mother what happened. you couldnt. You simply felt to ashamed. you believed it was your fault.

It wasnt son,

Go confront the abuser and get some therapy so you can finally move on with your life.

bahahaha.

you suck.

do you know how many times that comebacks been used?

the only thing about to be abused is your babys skull, your lady's twat, and your asshole.

oh yeah, and your mom is going to kill herself.

and your dad is going to fuck the remains that was her head, while your pitbull 'rocky' totally sodomizes your dad and your baby sister dies in the toaster over along with her bagel bites.

hail satan.

No, it's GAY NIGGER. Get it right.

If you think we're racist then you need to get your head examined. What it means is that you have made yourself an easy target, and seem to be proud of the things that MAKE you an easy target.

"Go along to get along," as they say. And, you're still not in INKHEADS. I can't believe that you would come onto a forum about graffiti and claim that you, a sixteen year old from NM, was in a legendary crew from Florida. In fact, I do believe we HAVE a member or two from INKHEADS here, so if you're telling the truth they'll vouch for you.

But-

-Getting a girl pregnant before you're old enough to smoke

-Getting caught for graffiti because you ran in front of a cop car

-After you just beat a serious charge

-Then coming on here and airing yourself out

You are the living, breathing epitome of a Gay Nigger. Be proud. You earned the honor of being called a Gay Nigger, so keep living up to that standard and we'll just keep reminding you of that.

*IDEA*

whenever we get a couple of shithead newbs mouthing off like Inkheads and Louis Vuitton, we force them into a verbal cage match and whoever we find least amusing gets banned from the board.

They get a thread on Channel Zero and cant post anywhere else until its decided.

Sound good?

The sandbox idea isn't bad.

Inkhead guy- Really, think about it. Graffiti and sex are both things I'm sure you did willingly. Coming on here and asking US for advice or a shoulder to cry on because life is about to get a little hectic for you in the near future is a mistake a LOT of people make.

However, it's one they seldom repeat.

If you get a lawyer you should be able to beat it. Sounds like you're only facing summary offences though so even if you do get found guilty it'll probably only be a fine.

Oh... and you're an idiot for not only playing chicken with oncomming traffic just to be a dick when you shoulda been trying to stay on the low, but also for hopping back over the fence to talk to the cop.

Shoulda just bolted.

yeah i didnt get that part either..

why jump BACK over the fence??

that was stupid of you... same with

being an ass to oncoming traffic..

if it wasnt a cruiser and some drunken idiot

he probably would of hit you, paralized you from

the waist down... there goes your graff career...

16 and a kid on the way?

dude im 17 and my boy had a kid last year...

hes no writer, nor is he mature ill admit,

but he has a lifelong responsibility to take care of

and he took charge of the situation and whenever anything

comes down to his kid, he's as serious as can be...

so now focus more on your girl and your kid and wait till

shit dies down.. then once your kid is born you can decide

if you have enough time or energy to continue with your graff...

Archived