Free Bird

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"some people say some shit that will make you cry.....the other day some chick at the bar made me cry like a baby fucking bitch.....i'm telling you.....the song free bird started playing and she starts tearing up i said why you crying bitch?.......she said when she was 15 she got raped to that song.......i said my god thats horrible........number one thats not funny at all rape is the most horrible disgusting crime a man can commit...its just awful..................number two.........thats a long fucking song".

"some people say some shit that will make you cry.....the other day some chick at the bar made me cry like a baby fucking bitch.....i'm telling you.....the song free bird started playing and she starts tearing up i said why you crying bitch?.......she said when she was 15 she got raped to that song.......i said my god thats horrible........number one thats not funny at all rape is the most horrible disgusting crime a man can commit...its just awful..................number two.........thats a long fucking song".

ITS THE FEAR THAT MAKES ME LAST LONGER...lol sorry

I think the best thing about the 70s is bands weren't about image and looking good, they just played some kicking music.

Nowadays half of the 70s singers wouldn't have made the cut cause there was some ugly mofos back then.

agreed. nowadays the record company spend all their time playing a bands look and image instead of their sound. skynyrd came from my hometown in florida (not alabama like everyone thinks). everytime i listen to freebird i get so damn homesick.