Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frate_Raper

Free Bird

i liked how in the end of The Devils Rejects they extended the credits to fit the full version of Free Bird in it...

on the other hand i hate when we're playing a show and some drunk old dude screams "fuckin play free bird!!"

I think the best thing about the 70s is bands weren't about image and looking good, they just played some kicking music.

Nowadays half of the 70s singers wouldn't have made the cut cause there was some ugly mofos back then.

on guitar hero 2.............

Beat it (easy through expert)

lynyrd_skynyrd.jpg

The ogs ROCKED

I love SKYNYRD

that smell is sweet also

its too bad they went out like that

my uncle had tickets to a concert

but they died before they played in Detroit

my uncle returned the tickets

i wish he kept em

everytime im drinking someone yells FREEBIRD......actually that's usually me.......

This is my life as well, but usually I am getting kicked out as well

I saw Skynard years ago at the rodeo (not the original).

I drank an ungodly amount of whiskey before we got there.

The End.

"some people say some shit that will make you cry.....the other day some chick at the bar made me cry like a baby fucking bitch.....i'm telling you.....the song free bird started playing and she starts tearing up i said why you crying bitch?.......she said when she was 15 she got raped to that song.......i said my god thats horrible........number one thats not funny at all rape is the most horrible disgusting crime a man can commit...its just awful..................number two.........thats a long fucking song".

"some people say some shit that will make you cry.....the other day some chick at the bar made me cry like a baby fucking bitch.....i'm telling you.....the song free bird started playing and she starts tearing up i said why you crying bitch?.......she said when she was 15 she got raped to that song.......i said my god thats horrible........number one thats not funny at all rape is the most horrible disgusting crime a man can commit...its just awful..................number two.........thats a long fucking song".

ITS THE FEAR THAT MAKES ME LAST LONGER...lol sorry

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now